Job Title : Customer Service Level 2 Apprentice
Employer : Smart Bodyshop Limited
Location : Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG27 9UT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04340
Brief Description : Remit are now recruiting for an Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner on behalf of Smart Bodyshop based in Basingstoke.
Qualifications Required : Maths English (A-D) GCSE grades (9-3) and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office.
Full training on in-house systems will be given
Vacancy Detail : Smart Bodyshop are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service apprentice,to join their Customer Service Team and progress in to a career in Customer Service / Admin
Duties will include:
• Answer all incoming calls
• Welcome customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Promoting and selling required services to customers
• Providing advice on our products and services in a professional manner
• Producing Job sheets ,reports and customer estimates
• Updating and maintaining the in house data base and online diary as required
• General administration duties
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 08.00 to 17.00 1 hour lunch 1 Saturday morning per month 8.00 to 12.00
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 01/11/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/11/2019
Personal Qualities : Commitment, enthusiasm and the ability to follow instuctions are a requirement for this role.
Skills Required : Skills Required :
• Good phone manner and communication skills
• Able to prioritise and multi-task and work to deadlines.
• You will need to have a flexible and positive approach to tasks
Future Prospects : This is an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to develop a long term career in Customer Service
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : On going professional development throughout duration of apprenticeship and employment.
Things to consider : Must be committed to completing qualification and continuous professional development.
The map below shows the employer's location