Job Title : Apprentice Lettings Agent
Employer : For the Landlords
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 1JH
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04269
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting for ForTheLandlords.com, a lettings agents with a difference. Do you have what it takes to join the world-class team?
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C in English and Maths preferred but not essential - commitment and determination to succeed are more important.
Vacancy Detail : ForTheLandlords.com help landlords build property empires by finding, fixing, renting and then managing homes. The company is an exciting, fast paced, target driven place and needs a remarkable new Apprentice ‘Rock-Star’ to join them.
Before you fire off your standard CV with little thought, don’t.
FIRST, find out what they are all about here: www.ForTheLandlords.com
THEN give a BIG YES and send your best CV with a covering letter, telling our client exactly why they should hire you.
• You will be covering a lot of ground and will learn all the key skills a Lettings agent needs.
• Using the company’s technology and systems you will be able to monitor all aspects of the job easily.
• You will have exciting targets and the autonomy to plan your week to achieve them.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Receiving rent and monitoring Landlord and Renter accounts.
• Creating client relationships that positions the company as the agent of choice for tenants.
• Participating in weekly management meetings, providing updates to the team.
• Answering and making phone calls to progress lets.
• Writing emails to progress lets with Landlords and Tenants.
• Dealing with the paperwork for a new let end-to-end.
• Helping plan and booking a diary.
• Monitoring and responding to leads.
• Getting 5* reviews and clients testimonials and referrals.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37hrs pw: Mon - Fri 08.45 - 17.00
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 25/10/2019
Possible Start Date : 29/10/2019
Personal Qualities : • You must have a passion for property and want a career in the lettings industry.
• You’ll need to live by the company’s values; Be bold & dare to be different; Stay Focused; Have Steely determination; Communicate brilliantly.
• You will be a self-motivated, personable and resourceful person with high standards. Someone who likes the feeling of working hard (and working smart) to smash targets.
• You must be friendly, enthusiastic, and confident
Skills Required : - You’ll be comfortable communicating with people from all walks of life and possess the tenacity to get things done even when the going gets tough. You’ll be organised and have an efficient, can-do attitude. You’ll also pride yourself on completing tasks on time and have strong communications skills. You’ll take pride in everything you do.
- You’ll be happy working with minimal supervision and use your initiative to respond to changing priorities and conditions. At the same time, you’ll love working with, and supporting your colleagues in delivering world-class service for our renters and landlords.
- Being comfortable with technology is part of the job and you will need to enjoy following processes to get the best results.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software
Future Prospects : There will be a permanent role on offer after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
Other Information : PLEASE SEND A COVERING LETTER WITH YOUR CV. This should include:
- why you want the role
- something you have discovered about the business
- the skills you have and could develop through the apprenticeship that make you a good match for this role
This role will be subject to targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) after the initial 3 months.
There will be a two-stage interview process.
Things to consider : This is a fast paced environment and you will be dealing with a wide range of different people each day, in person and on the phone so you should be confident and energetic.
The map below shows the employer's location