Job Title : Business Administration Apprenticeship
Employer : BCA Fleet Solutions (Heyford)
Location : Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX25 5HA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04265
Brief Description : Remit are working with BCA Fleet Solutions who are looking to recruit a Business Admin apprentice to join their Central Services team.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-D (9-3) in English and Maths and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office. Full training with their in-house system will be given.
Vacancy Detail : Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease.
As well as being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and inquiries, as an Administrator you’ll be expected to turn your hand to jobs such as:
• Answering customer/client queries and processing bookings.
• Advising of estimated delivery dates/chasing late deliveries.
• Monitor and progress vehicles through various internal departments.
• To ensure proactive communication is maintained throughout the vehicle fleet and booking process.
• Liaising with and maintaining a professional point of contact with the Client.
• Be a service advocate and maintain a positive and professional nature at all times.
• Dealing with ad hoc queries, amendments and customer complaints.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 Hours, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Application Deadline Date : 13/12/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/11/2019
Personal Qualities : BCA are looking for an enthusiastic people person, so someone who is approachable, not afraid to speak to new people and has a friendly attitude
Skills Required : • Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Ability to meet specific deadlines & prioritise effectively.
• Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
Future Prospects : If you’re looking for an apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
The map below shows the employer's location