Job Title : Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Employer : West Way Nissan Hanwell
Location : London, London, W7 3SB
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04223
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of West Way Nissan for a Parts Advisor Apprentice. You’ll benefit from extensive training whilst gaining hands on work experience. You’ll also be supported in studying for a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification!
Qualifications Required : GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications required for this role.
Vacancy Detail : As the UK’s largest Nissan dealer group, West Way Nissan have dealerships nationwide covering the latest Nissan range, servicing and a wide selection of quality and used cars. Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of West Way Nissan for a Parts Advisor Apprentice. You’ll benefit from extensive training whilst gaining hands on work experience. You’ll also be supported in studying for a nationally recognised qualification!
The ideal candidate will be computer literate, have an outgoing personality with a pleasant telephone manner and be able to work on their own initiative as a key member of hard-working team. Full training will be given.
• Assist on the Parts Trade Counter to advise & supply parts to private and business customers
• Handle parts purchase financial transactions including administration
• Assist on the Workshop Counter to supply internal parts to a team of Technicians
• Handle parts enquiries by phone and email.
• Source products via the manufacturer
• Advise retail customers on availability of parts & delivery time scales
• Ensure all parts are logged in & out using the dealership computer system
• Deliver a professional & efficient service to all customers & colleagues
• Work closely with the Parts Manager and Parts Advisors to ensure smooth running of the Parts Department
• Carry out parts stock takes and audits.
• Maintain an orderly and tidy parts department
The apprentice starting salary will be a base of £13k pa + £750 bonus per quarter, subject to targets
FULL DRIVING LICENSE REQUIRED.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours per week, may include evening and weekend work.
Application Deadline Date : 03/11/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/11/2019
Personal Qualities : - Motivated
- Show initiative
- Positive attitude
- Well presented
- Good sense of humour
Skills Required : As a Parts Advisor Apprentice you will need to demonstrate:
* Knowledge of the West Way Nissan Group
* Confidence and an outgoing personality
* A smart and professional appearance and manner
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good level of numeracy
* Ability to build and maintain good customer relationships
* Competent IT skills – both computers and other hardware such as tablets, smart phones etc.
* An interest in vehicles and their new technologies
* Ability to communicate technical knowledge to customers
* Good presentation skills
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own caseload of work
* Excellent work ethic
* A full driving licence is essential
Future Prospects : Apprentices have the potential to work their way into a full time, permanent role upon completion for the apprenticeship, specialising in Vehicle Sales, Parts or Service Advisor roles!
Training to be Provided : It will take 13 months to gain the Full Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service. To do this you won’t need to go to a further education (FE) college or training centre. Your time will be spent in a place of employment where you will get to learn practical skills from seeing the real working environment. You will shadow qualified advisors so that you are able to learn first-hand how to go about your job. You will also get the opportunity to assist in the day to day tasks. Once you pass your assessments and progress through your course you will be able to start completing tasks on your own. To ensure you are competent in completing tasks on your own a Remit assessor will visit you periodically at the work place to complete assessment testing with you.
Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : A full, clean driving license is required for this role.
The map below shows the employer's location