Job Title : Customer Advisor Apprenticeship
Employer : Alton Cars Ltd (Barnsley)
Location : Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 1HS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04096
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of Alton Cars for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Customer Service Apprenticeship!
Qualifications Required : GCSE's A-C in Maths and English preferable but not essential as training will be provided in these subject areas.
Vacancy Detail : Alton Cars opened their first repair centre in Leedsin 1979 and since then the company has expanded opening repair centres across the UK. It's continued growth means that Alton Cars in Barnsley are now offering an exciting opportunity for a Customer Advisor Apprentice to join their team!
The apprentices key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage event driven SLA's - contacting customers within timescales
- Manage, maintain and cleanse customer and customer history files
- Update and maintain vehicle repair records
- Document and log all transactions on the management systems
- Complete Work Provider portals within their set timescales
- Keep customer contact on First Notification of Loss within Work Provider SLA's
- Ensure courteous and cost-effective use of the telephone
- Maintain effective liaison with all Work Providers
- Maintain effective liaison with all members of the team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the department. Ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons
If you are looking to kick start your career within a successful organisation to gain some valuable skills through a practical learning approach, then click 'apply' today!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours p/w, Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm.
Salary : £211.53 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 06/10/2019
Possible Start Date : 14/10/2019
Skills Required : - Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Highly motivated and keen to learn
- Well organised with good punctuality
- Ability to use initiative
Future Prospects : The Customer Advisor role will lead to a full time and permanent position on completion of the apprenticeship for a successful candidate with progression opportunities.
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
The map below shows the employer's location