Job Title : Business Administration Apprenticeship L2
Employer : TCH Leasing
Location : Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S35 2PT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04108
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of TCH Leasing for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Business Administration apprenticeship within a highly regarded vehicle leasing company!
Qualifications Required : GCSE A-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications required for this role.
Vacancy Detail : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of TCH Leasing for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Business Administration apprenticeship within a highly regarded vehicle leasing company! This apprentice will start in a busy Rental team, the main responsibility for the role is to support the Rental Supervisor day-to-day, allowing the apprentice to gain some practical experience whilst working towards achieving a nationally recognised qualification.
The apprentice will gain first hand knowledge of the vehicle leasing business, the post-holder will also develop excellent administration skills and be supported to develop skills and knowledge required to pursue a career. There would also be the opportunity to progress further upon completion.
Working within a small and friendly team, the successful applicant will need to display a personable disposition a focused and committed approach to customer service and a flexible working attitude. Duties will include:
• Process bookings (from 1 day – 12 month) onto system and confirm / decline and inform customers inputting all booking details and sending to the supplier/suppliers.
• Deal with booking extensions, chasing customers & off-hire vehicles when appropriate.
• Process booking amendments and inform the customer once re-confirmed or declined.
• Process invoices in tasks and send fines to customers, either rejecting or authorising invoices.
• Reply to all email correspondence inquiries.
• Distribute invoices to customers by email or postal methods.
• Work through supplier invoices and authorise in the system.
• Create un-invoiced hires report, and inform each supplier they must process the hires requiring invoicing and terminating.
• Work through tasks page – customer requests, open hire reminders, hire start overdue etc.
• Look through hire terminations overdue and terminate or extend relevant hires.
• Quote customers who request pricing before booking.
• Deal with customer queries and complaints.
• Request mileages from customers who have our own fleet or outsourced fleet, to ensure mileage limit is not reached, create a spreadsheet to keep up-to-date.
• Advise key locations to suppliers, to ensure vehicles are collected correctly.
• Arrange vehicle swap overs on vehicles, at a convenience for the customer, or if the mileage limit is reached.
• Run daily, weekly and monthly reports for customer on request.
• Arrange hires for customer with vehicle preferences or for prestige vehicles, with specific suppliers and ensure booking runs smoothly.
• Call suppliers to check availability on specific vehicles.
• Undergo training on our new system Drive in order to place off-platform hires for suppliers that don’t operate on our main rental system 1link.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hours p/w, Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 5pm.
Salary : £187.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 06/10/2019
Possible Start Date : 14/10/2019
Skills Required : • Professional appearance and manner
• Organised and methodical
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reliable and driven to succeed
• Team Player and able to communicate effectively
Future Prospects : Permanent and full time position available on completion of the apprenticeship with progression opportunities.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard.
The map below shows the employer's location