Job Title : Administration Apprentice
Employer : Bouygues Energies and Services - Central St Martins Uni
Location : London, London, N1C 4AA.
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04088
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of prestigious facilities management company, Bouygues Energies & Services.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C (4-9) in English and Maths preferred
Vacancy Detail : We are looking for someone ready to take their first steps in the business world whilst undertaking a Business Administration Level 2 qualification.
You will be working predominantly within the administration and customer facing help desk service, providing administrative assistance and support. You will be working as part of a team to monitor the mechanical and electrical functions and undertaking general office duties.
This will include:
- procurement of office supplies, uniforms and PPE
- answer phones, filing, faxing, printing, photocopying, taking minutes and assistance with keeping operational records up to date
- maintaining the Document Management System and undertake typing and formatting of policies and procedures to comply with corporate standards.
- assisting in the preparation of reports and documents as required, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- liaison with internal support services such as IT, QSE, Health & Safety, Procurement, Learning & Development etc.
- dealing with additional ad-hoc tasks such as client queries, diary management, external queries etc.
- undertaking training to develop a capability in Maximo CAFM administration / Edifice SAP leading to the raising and receipting Purchase Orders, generating PPMs, processing Work Orders and dealing with invoicing queries.
- undertaking appropriate training to develop the role (Maximo CAFM Super User / Edifice Super User, Bweegview Leave Management, FirstCare Absence Management )
- Dealing with customer requests where necessary and interact with the client on a regular basis
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs pw; EITHER 08.00 - 17.00 OR 09.00 - 18.00 Mon - Fri
Salary : £266.40 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 13/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 07/10/2019
Personal Qualities : You will be easy to get on with and a team player; you'll have great personal presentation and timekeeping.
Skills Required : You will be well organised with great attention to detail and the ability to deal with several things at once whilst remaining calm.
You'll be confident using the phone and able to talk to people who might be frustrated or angry.
You will also have great IT skills and be confident using Microsoft packages, particularly Excel and Outlook.
Future Prospects : As a global company there are many opportunities for progression within Bouygues. This role also provides an opportunity to kick start a career in facilities management and possibly construction.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
Other Information : Please check the commute time prior to application.
This role is suitable for someone starting their career in business with little or no experience in the area.
Things to consider : There will be a lot of time spent on the phone as part of this role dealing with both incoming and outgoing calls, so you should have a good professional telephone manner.
The map below shows the employer's location