Job Title : Apprentice Administration Assistant
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Brighouse)
Location : Brighouse, East Riding of Yorkshire, HD6 1XE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04091
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of BCA Remarketing in Brighouse for a Business Admin Apprentice.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C (4-9) required - you will be asked to provide certificates.
Vacancy Detail : For this role you will be working in the front office of the Auction Centre where the focus of the role will be to collect payments and issue relevant documentation to customers in the Counter area and to ensure all pre and post-sale information is updated accurately.
• Monitor and ensure all vehicle information input is accurate and that registration and lot numbers match.
• Ensure that all sale day processing is conducted in line with company procedures.
• Take payments in the counter area to ensure that vehicles purchased are correctly processed.
• Provide an excellent face-to-face front of house and telephone service to customers.
• Ensure all relevant paperwork is correctly sorted and distributed at end of sale.
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties’ satisfaction as far as are reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager.
• Undertake cross-functional tasks within the business administration department as necessary to meet operational requirements
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hrs pw; Shift rota Mon, Wed, Thurs / Fr between 08.30 - 17.30; Tues 10.30 - 19.30 + 1 in 4 Sat am
Salary : £240.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 20/12/2019
Possible Start Date : 07/10/2019
Personal Qualities : You will be scrupulously honest, have integrity and able to maintain confidentiality. You will be both friendly and assertive if needed.
Skills Required : Familiarity with money handling is a must for this role along with good numeracy skills. You will be computer literate and have experience of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc). You will be shown how to use the in-house systems.
You will also need exceptional attention to detail skills, the ability to follow procedures, a great team player and fantastic organisation skills.
Future Prospects : There are plenty of opportunities for progression in this company. This role could lead to a career in administration, finance or even vehicle sales.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
Other Information : Please note the working hours include working until 7.30pm each Tuesday and one in four Saturday mornings (9am - 12 noon) for which there will be time off during the week.
Uniform will be provided.
The canteen is open Mondays and Thursdays to purchase food.
Please check transport to the site prior to applying - postcode HD6 1XE
Things to consider : Please take in to consideration Saturday morning and Tuesday evening working.
An interest in cars would be useful but is not essential.
The map below shows the employer's location