Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice
Employer : Gud Ideas
Location : Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9EY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04086
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client, Gud Idea's a premier Digital Marketing Agency within Milton Keynes. Due to continued expansion; they're seeking a Business Admin Apprentice to join their team and progress with them,
Qualifications Required : Five GCSEs (incl. English & maths) at C Grade or above (or equivalent).
Vacancy Detail : Gud Idea's support other businesses growth through a variety of online marketing services including website creation through to fully managed marketing campaigns. This is the perfect opportunity to work towards an Industry accredited Level 2 qualification as a Business Admin; with the chance to progress further onto a Level 3 qualification.
They're actively seeking a professional, organised and hardworking individual who would be able to manage general admin tasks. The role itself is varied and the Apprentice would work to:
• Consistently be using word processing packages such as Microsoft Word
• Have the chance to create project and auditing documents for use
• Help to write letters, deal with telephone and email inquiries, using an email system (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)
• Assist with general photocopy and the printing of various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
• Help to organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Learn how to create and maintain filing and other office systems
• Consistently keep diaries and arrange appointments where required
• Assist in creating schedules and attend meetings; this will include the creation of agendas and taking minutes - shorthand may be required to do this
• Help with booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
• Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
• Assist in the ordering and maintenance of stationery and equipment
• Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
• Help with supporting website functions and updating social media profiles
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £208.33 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/10/2019
Possible Start Date : 30/09/2019
Personal Qualities : Excellent communication skills both written and verbally with a good attention to detail
Good organisational skills and time management as the role will require working on more than one piece of work at a time
Have an enthusiastic, outgoing and friendly personality
Skills Required : • Great attention to detail.
• The ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Team player
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Reliable and honest
• Willing to show initiative.
• A thorough and methodical approach to your work.
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company are also offering the chance to progress onto the Business Admin Level 3 Qualification with them upon successful completion of the Level 2.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
Things to consider : Why work for Gud Idea's?
• Regular team outings
• Great holiday package
• Great bonuses/incentives
• Full training provided
• Funky & creative digital agency
• Free onsite parking
• Flexi Hours Start from anytime 8am to 10am
• Free subscription to music streaming service
• Free breakfast & snacks
The map below shows the employer's location