Job Title : Business Administration Apprenticeship - Transport Office
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Manchester)
Location : Manchester, Greater Manchester, M12 4RX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-04062
Brief Description : Remit Training are recruiting for the British Car Auctions for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship and gain some valuable skills!
Qualifications Required : GCSE A-D in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications required for this role.
Vacancy Detail : Remit Training are recruiting on behalf of the British Car Auctions, who are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship and gain some valuable skills! Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This role is primarily based in the Transport Office, the apprentice will support with the day-to-day movement of vehicles in and out of the BCA Auction Centre and manufacturer compounds in timely manner, as well as maintaining high standards of customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist the Transport Manager in ensuring the collection and delivery of motor vehicles to meet the requirements of any service level agreement.
- Answering calls and dealing with email inquiries.
- Serve drivers that have come to pick up vehicles to be dropped to customers and process paper work.
- Make sure all vehicle paperwork is processed accurately and systems are updated.
- Liaise with transport companies and other contractors to ensure agreed levels of service are maintained.
- Assist the Transport Manager in developing the Transport team to ensure that they achieve their full potential now and in the future. This will include recruitment and retention of staff and completing regular performance reviews.
- Logging all invoices and delivery notes when vehicles have been delivered. • Ensure that the transport office deals with all vehicle movements and accurately records information.
- Ensure that all telephone inquiries and problems regarding transport are dealt with in accordance with standards set.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development.
- Assist the Transport Manager in the effective running of the office.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours p/w, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 15/11/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/11/2019
Skills Required : - Excellent administrative skills
- High levels of accuracy attention to detail
- Customer service background
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised
The above are not essential as on the job training will be received.
Future Prospects : If you’re looking for an apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
The map below shows the employer's location