Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Book In Style
Location : Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1AG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03988
Brief Description : Remit Group are once again recruiting on the behalf of Book In Style, a friendly team of travel loving individual with many years experience in land and ocean based adventures. They're on the lookout for a creative individual to join their Marketing team.
Qualifications Required : Minimum of 5 GCSE grades between A* - C or 9 - 4 (or the equivalent) are required, including Maths, English, and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : This is a fantastic opportunity for any passionate and dedicated individual to join a tight-knit team of people who love to travel and experience new cultures from around the globe. The company is renowned for its excellent service and huge range of holidays, all at the most competitive prices. They're Southport offices are looking for an individual who ideally loves to write and make their ideas come alive through the written word!
Book in Style have become known for their delivery and trust of giving out the best holiday experiences for all their customers, and being successful with them provides you with a brilliant chance to work and grow in all aspects of Digital Marketing, Creative Writing and Social Media.
Candidates applying for this role will need to demonstrate genuine enthusiasm, drive, ambition and an interest in travel; as well as the potential proven ability in blogging and creative writing.
The main duties for this role are varied but they will include the following:
- Helping to edit the companies website, through either adding new custom packages or replacing old images
- Develop and learn to design new banners, flyers and brochures for the Book in Style website, Social Media platforms and for their other 3 offices
- Assist with the companies Social Media platforms, including boosting posts, monitoring and platform advertising and updating as per the companies requirements.
- Develop and assist with the Book in Style newsletter; includes writing and broadcasting when required.
- Help with the Book in Style Blog Page; which is required to be updated at least once a week.
Overall, you'll be taking part in various activities, including the customer support side. You'll gain the chance to learn about the company and the holiday sector. During the role, you will report to the Senior for any current and upcoming tasks whilst communicating with colleagues to get information needed for the packages/deals, social media, flyers and brochures.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Salary : £240.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 09/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 16/09/2019
Personal Qualities : Book in Styles ideal candidate should be:
- Team Focused with the ability to work off own initiative independently
- Always keen and happy to get involved and learn more
- Ambitious, confident and adaptable personality
- Determined mindset and enjoys a challenge
- Overall has a love for travelling and different cultures
Skills Required : Any Candidates applying for this role should:
- Have a high standard level of both written and spoken English
- Possesses the demonstrable ability to write clearly and within grammatical errors; whilst paying close attention to detail.
- An understanding of Social Media, Digital Marketing and Content Creation.
- Knowledge or experience in using the Adobe Suite
- Demonstrable ability with written blogs/potential examples of written work
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2.
The company are also offering a full, long term position of employment with them upon successful completion of the Level 3.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time.
This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilize these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
CIW Internet Business Associates certificate.
Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
Other Information : Why work for Book in Style?
- As a travel company, you and other members of the team get to travel to place all around the world, all expenses paid to complete Market Research
- 20 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
The map below shows the employer's location