Job Title : IT Recruitment Consultant Apprentice
Employer : Remit Group
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 6PX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03960
Brief Description : Remit Group are advertising for an exciting new position within their IT Academy! They’re seeking a confident and outgoing individual to work within a rewarding and fulfilling role as an IT Recruitment Consultant Apprentice at their office in Nottingham!
Qualifications Required : Minimum of 5 GCSE grades between A* - C or 9 - 4 (or the equivalent) are required, including Maths, English, and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : Remit Group’s IT Academy, work and develop on Apprenticeship Delivery Models specifically for the IT Industries; that not only support the needs of the learner, but it’s helps to build a future workforce for employers. The IT Academy is expanding and they’re on the lookout for 2 new bright IT Recruitment Consultant Apprentices to join them at Remit's Head Offices in Nottingham.
- The main purpose of this incredibly rewarding and fulfilling Apprenticeship is to help the IT Academy Team attract candidates to a variety of IT and Digital Apprenticeship vacancies via multiple different channels.
- The successful candidate will learn how to manage multiple job sites; such as the National Apprenticeship Service, Indeed, Total Jobs and Universal Job Match to ensure that all applicants are reviewed and processed as per entry criteria.
As an IT Recruitment Consultant Apprentice, the duties will vary; but the main key responsibilities will include:
Learning how to source and attract Apprenticeship Candidates for the IT & Digital Industry through a variety of methods; including Social Media platforms, liaising with Remit's Marketing Team and other referral partners within the business.
Helping other members of the IT Academy to match candidates to the most suitable Apprenticeship Opportunity through the use of pre-screening and telephone interviews to assess overall suitability.
Attempting to match candidates to current clients/vacancies, which will involve liaising with the relevant Business Development Consultant to arrange interviews and deliver employers feedback in a timely fashion.
Have the chance to liaise with the Sales Team to help support them with the creation and advertising of job vacancies based of new employer and repeat business requirements using the National Apprenticeship Service.
Developing towards managing the whole recruitment process for each individual candidate at each stage of the application process, including interviews and finalizing candidates paperwork with diligence
Develop and learn how to maintain the Remit Group CRM recruitment database
Work alongside other team members to try and exceed and achieve monthly recruitment targets and KPI’s based off Apprenticeship starts, Candidates Screened and overall Engagement Activities.
The successful candidate's will also be mentored by a current Recruitment Consultant within the IT Academy, who also started off as an Apprentice!
Additionally, you'll also have the chance to work towards an Industry Accredited Level 3 Qualification in Business Administration, all of which is complete through Remit's resources, which includes access to online platforms and a Tutor who will assess progress once a month.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary : £208.33 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 13/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 19/09/2019
Personal Qualities : - You'll need to have a determined and ambitious mindset, with a resilient and patience attitude.
- Someone who is willing to learn, grow and develop with the company and the IT Academy.
- Able to use your own initiative but able to communicate effectively with other team members
- An enthusiastic and target driven individual who is motivated and able to work to varying deadlines.
- Possess a confident telephone manner, with good organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
Skills Required : - You’ll need to have good communication and presentation skills, whilst being able to adapt to different communicative styles, either on the phone with candidates, through emails or face to face meetings.
- A good overall IT awareness; either with MS Office 365 or a potential understanding of the CRM system (training is to be offered)
- Possess the demonstrable ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines when required with resilience and confidence.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, whilst able to liaise information effectively with other Head Office and Field team members
- Able to stay organized and able to stay up to date with the latest targets and various workloads.
Future Prospects : As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you’ll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & Maths Functional Skills Level 2.
Remit Group are also offering a full, long term position of employment with them upon successful completion of the Level 3.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 3
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 3 in Business Administration
Other Information : Why work for Remit Training?
- Remit Training have 4 core values that the employees abide by when dealing with each other, employers and potential apprentices'
- You get 25 days Holiday to use, including the 8 Bank Holidays throughout the year.
- After 2 years of service, employees get their Birthday off
- Remit Group like to offer Remit Rewards to their employees - including access to a Well being Hub, Gym Memberships and instant vouchers and cashback from shopping online
- Constant Access to new Apprenticeship and Employee Resources through Remit Fuse
The map below shows the employer's location