Job Title : Digital Marketer Apprentice
Employer : TMR Jobs
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 7AR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03948
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of TMR Jobs, a premium national brand for the industrial labour services providers in the UK. Seeking a committed apprentice to support and take a leading role in their digital marketing activities.
Qualifications Required : • 5 x GCSE’s grade A-C (or equivalent)
• Desired but not essential: Qualification in media, graphic design, arts and photography.
Vacancy Detail : A creative mind and strong attention to detail will play a key role in generating and maintaining a target audience for the website, job board and social media platforms.
You will be working closely with the teams to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies and more specifically website and social media marketing.
While developing key skills in the workplace, you will develop sector knowledge via a level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship.
Day to day duties will be varied and play a vital part of the recruitment processes.
• Tasks to expect include (but not limited to);
• Writing content for email updates and job boards
• Editing and creating content for online activity including website and social media platforms
• Producing graphics/ images for campaign activities and social media
• Creating and scheduling paid and organic marketing campaigns
• Replicating activity for key clients
• Accurately tracking and recording campaign analytics
• General administrative tasks to support day to day office operations
• Research and implementation of the client’s digital marketing campaigns
• The role requires that you can communicate effectively with the rest of the team, senior Executives or Managers who will act as the primary point-of-contact
• The ideal candidate will know the importance of constantly refining performance using data and analytics, constantly refining processes and outputs in terms of productivity and efficiency
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 25/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 25/08/2019
Personal Qualities : • The ideal candidate will already be utilising social media to promote hobbies/ interests and regularly blogging
• You should have a genuine passion for the web and emerging trends and technologies within the industry and you should inspire other developers, account handlers and designers to utilise their skills to transform client visions into
leading-edge web applications
• Passion for Digital Marketing
• Keen to build career in this field
• Creative and willing to learn
Skills Required : • A strong ability to produce eye catching graphics through graphics/ image manipulation software will be required.
• The candidate will be required to produce examples of image work and links to social media platforms to demonstrate their base abilities. However, a commercial application of Social media and digital marketing will be developed throughout
Future Prospects : The company propose a progression triangle. By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your apprenticeship upon completion there could be an opportunity for the company to offer you a permanent or extended position with ongoing promotion infrastructures into management and senior role or benefits.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Other Information : The company propose a progression triangle. By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your apprenticeship upon completion there could be an opportunity for the company to offer you a permanent or extended position with ongoing promotion infrastructures into management and senior role or benefits.
Things to consider : About the employer
TMR was established in 2008 as a premium brand for industrial labour services. Their management team come from recruitment backgrounds, working in senior regional and director level positions with well-known national labour providers in the UK. TMR Jobs have an in-house training and development academy that train their staff to the highest level, a high level that has since become expected of TMR. The dedicated on-site team focuses on areas within the company such as continuity and retention of our skilled workforce. At TMR, they are truly passionate about staying ahead of their competition, which is why they utilize some of the latest methodology in recruitment practice. TMR actively recognize and promote their staff for all their hard work.
Training to follow the Level 3 Digital marketer Apprenticeship Standard
The apprentice will achieve:
• Principles of Coding (Knowledge Module 1)
• Marketing Principles (Knowledge Module 2)
• Digital Marketing Business Principles (Knowledge Module 3)
Apprentices must also take one internationally recognised vendor or professional qualification set out in the apprenticeship standard. This will exempt them from one of the three knowledge modules.
Before taking their End-Point Assessment, apprentices must achieve Level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grade A*-C/9-4).
The map below shows the employer's location