Job Title : Supply Chain Administration Apprentice
Employer : Arcelormittal Distribution Services - Scunthorpe
Location : Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, DN17 2BY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03943
Brief Description : Remit are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of ArcelorMittal Distributions Services based in Scunthorpe for a Supply Chain Administration Apprentice.
Qualifications Required : GCSE Grades A - C in English and Maths are REQUIRED
Vacancy Detail : This role will provide efficient support to the Supply Chain team, ensuring that the administrative processes required to produce purchase orders are efficiently dealt with.
The duties will include:
• Promote Health and Safety policy in all activities carried out.
• Act at all times as an excellent ambassador of the company in relationships with customers / suppliers.
• Ensure that the administrative processes required to order material is organised and carried out efficiently i.e. orders, replies to enquiries related to lead times and stocks where appropriate.
• Checks all documentation / information received from the suppliers is clear, precise and acceptable in terms of size / gauge, specifications, price delivery dates etc.
• Ensure supplier profiles and parts databases are up to date on the computer systems at all times.
• Ensure all supplier schedules are accurately maintained on the computer.
You will undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship with the opportunity to progress to a Level 3 qualification on successful completion. This will take two years to complete in total.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 38.25 hours pw; Mon - Thurs 08.30 -17.15; Fri 08.30 -16.45; 1 hour lunchbreak
Salary : £294.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 19/08/2019
Personal Qualities : You will need to be a great team player and able to prioritise your workload with fantastic attention to detail.
Skills Required : You will have excellent numeracy and literacy skills along with great knowledge and practical application of Microsoft Office skills.
You'll need a confident telephone manner and the ability to work under pressure.
Future Prospects : To take on a full sales role in time. This international company provides ample opportunities for progression for the right candidate.
Training to be Provided : You will undertake a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification with the opportunity to progress to a Level 3. This will be delivered at site by a Development Coach from Remit Training.
This is a great qualification and covers a wide range of sectors so a fantastic add to any CV.
Remit are also carrying out the recruitment for this role on behalf of ArcelorMittal so you should expect to be called from a Nottingham number (0115) following your application
Other Information : This role demands attention to detail and the ability to work with numbers.
Age Related National Minimum Wage is payable for this role:
16-20 £6.15ph £235 pw
21-24 £7.70ph £294pw
25+ £8.21ph £316pw
Things to consider : Please check transport to the work location prior to applying for this role DN17 2BY.
You may be called by Remit Training regarding your application from a Nottingham number as they are dealing with the recruitment for this role.
The map below shows the employer's location