Job Title : Sales Executive Apprenticeship
Employer : Righton & Blackburns Ltd
Location : Avonmouth, Somerset, BS11 9YE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Sales and Telesales - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03886
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of Righton & Blackburns Ltd for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to gain some practical skills, whilst working towards a nationally recognised Level 4 qualification to become a Sales Executive!
Qualifications Required : GCSE grades A-C in 5 subjects including Maths and English and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : Remit are recruiting on behalf of Righton & Blackburns Ltd for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to gain some practical skills, whilst working towards a nationally recognised Level 4 qualification to become a Sales Executive!
It is the Internal Sales responsibility to achieve an annual gross profit target from every allocated customer, negotiating and agreeing terms, which maximise the return on the resources, employed. The Internal Salesperson will also be responsible for identifying opportunity and establishing new business to ensure ongoing growth of the customer base and gross profit generation.
Key Accountabilities include:
* Meet or exceed the gross profit target from each allocated customer
* Achieve the product targets set for each allocated customer
* Control stock levels of customer special items within the limits agreed
* Respond to all customer enquiries in a professional manner and within the timescale agreed
* Administer all customer orders efficiently and accurately
* Maintain and record accurate and easily accessible information for all allocated customers
* Identify and establish new customers either by geographical region, market sector or product portfolio
Positions Available : 3
Working Week : 37.5 hours per week, 9am - 5pm.
Salary : £337.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 03/11/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/11/2019
Skills Required : The successful candidate must have an up-to-date knowledge of all standard products, including basic grades, specifications, finishes and suitability for various applications. They will also understand how stock and payment terms affect ROI. Additional skills required include:
- Pro-actively seeks out opportunities.
- Adopts different sales tactics as necessary.
- Able to build relationships, adapting self to different personalities.
- Uses ‘trade offs’ when buying and selling to achieve the best return on investment.
- Communicates information clearly and listens activity.
- Understands the computer system and works within the Company’s procedures.
- Enters orders accurately and on time, recording customer information in an organised manner.
- Can quickly and accurately convert, manipulate and translate figures, presenting these in a form required and understood by the customer.
Future Prospects : The successful candidate may have the potential to build a long term, progressive career at Righton & Blackburns Ltd!
Training to be Provided : In sales, many people are required to ‘sell’ as part of their job role meaning this apprenticeship will help you develop a range of transferable skills. This apprenticeship will help you understand different types of customer groups and how to segment them, the importance of communicational skills, including how to recognise buying signals and how to manage time effectively. At level 4, you will typically have more responsibility at work meaning you may look after your area of work and potentially have some line management of others. This could involve monitoring their own sales targets and performance as well as that of colleagues. You will plan and develop sales strategies to increase sales, create sales presentations and learn how to deliver them to colleagues, clients and potential new customers. As a result, you will receive the following qualifications:
-Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
-Level 4 Sales Executive Standard
The map below shows the employer's location