Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : UK Moneyman
Location : Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU9 5LP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03885
Brief Description : Remit Group are recuiting on the behalf of UK Moneyman, an open and honest Mortgate Advisor based within Hull. They're team is growing fast and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice who is looking to develop their career.
Qualifications Required : Minimum of 5 GCSE grades between A* - C or 9 - 4 (or the equivalent) are required, including Maths, English, and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : UK Moneyman have big growth plans over the next few years and they are looking for the best individuals to join their team. Their ideal candidate is someone whose enthusiastic and a passionate person; actively looking to learn within a fast-paced envrionment.
A key part of this role is having an understanding and appreciation of the value of digital marketing, as well as what the service can bring to UK Moneymans' customers as a brand building and lead generation tool. It is essential that you are fully immersed in the digital marketing sector, keep updated with current trends, and are keen to demonstrate this to customers.
Initially, you will be focused on expanding, managing and reporting on paid advertising campaigns (Google Ad, Google Display Network and Facebook Ads).
As part of UK Moneyman's 13 week introduction, you’ll gain experience in Wordpress, SEO monitoring software, facebook ads, google display, hotjar and many more tools of the job.
There is plenty of growth opportunity within this role, and they wan to envisage that the successful candidate will grow and develop their ability to support all of UK Moneyman's digital marketing services – Pay Per Click, Search Engine Optimisation, Website Performance and Monitoring, Content Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Work initially with the Marketing Manager to create and implement digital marketing campaigns for our clients.
● Maintain paid search campaigns using Google.
● Help to work and maintain paid social campaigns on Facebook.
● Daily optimisation of all paid search and paid social campaigns for our clients, providing analysis and recommendations.
● Conduct daily, weekly and monthly reports using client’s tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz and HotJar looking for potential issues, as well as opportunities for campaign improvement.
● Create weekly and monthly reports for the companies digital marketing clients, providing analysis and where possible, recommendations.
● Look to improve the SEO performance of our clients’ websites by optimising on-page elements, including content and META details.
● Schedule and upload content on client’s social media channels and websites.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary : £168.75 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 30/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 02/09/2019
Personal Qualities : ● Passion for all things digital marketing and SEO
● Keen eye for detail and high quality work
● Self-motivated and keen to learn
● Working as part of a close knit team
● Excellent time management skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills Required : ● Basic Wordpress / blog site understanding/experience.
● Basic understanding of SEO and Social Media Advertising
● Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Future Prospects : Minimum of 5 GCSE grades between A* - C or 9 - 4 (or the equivalent) are required, including Maths, English, and ICT.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time.
This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment.
It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard,
CIW Internet Business Associates certificate.
Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location