Job Title : IT Technical Sales Apprentice
Employer : Axess Systems
Location : Denby, Derbyshire, DE56 0RN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03796
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of Axess Systems, for a Technical Sales Apprenticeship. Based in Denby, Derbyshire, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is driven and ambitious to succeed in the IT Sales market.
Qualifications Required : • Ideally A* - C in Maths and English or equivalent
• Passion for sales
Vacancy Detail : Axess Systems, are looking for an ambitious Internal Sales/Internal Account Management team member who will be completing a Technical Sales Apprenticeship who wants to forge a successful career in sales. Experience is not essential, but enthusiasm certainly is. You will need to be flexible, and up for any challenge thrown at you, as there will be quite a few of those. You will also need to be able to handle the following tasks:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Account Managers with things like placing orders and getting quotes from suppliers, often under tight deadlines.
• Have an eye for detail to make sure orders and quotes are sent correctly.
• Be able to listen to instruction and take on board information quickly.
• Be charming over the phone to negotiate the best prices from our suppliers.
• Have confidence in your abilities.
• Be happy doing the boring stuff, such as deal registrations, and back order reports.
• Follow the ISO accredited Information Security procedures and processes.
• Help the Sales Director put together reports on any aspect of sales performance.
• Make calls and send email to prospective clients following up initial interest in Axess' services
Positions Available : 3
Working Week : Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 23/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 26/08/2019
Personal Qualities : • Team Player
• Willing to learn
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Enthusiastic and attention to detail
• Target driven, hardworking and motivated
• The ability to use your own initiative
Skills Required : • Good keyboard skills
• Good communication skills
• To be able to work effectively under pressure
• Confident telephone manner
• Good organisational skills
• Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
• You will need to be a confident and outgoing person with a keen interest in sales and IT Infrastructure
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you to gain the relevant knowledge, skills and behaviours to sell technical products and services. You will maintain good relationships with a variety of customers, including new and existing clients, both internal and external, either within the UK or internationally. You will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business or working with existing clients to gain repeat business wherever possible. You will receive regular training to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the technologies and services that are available within your portfolio and those that are emerging and with specialised training become a confident, effective sales person within your organisation. By combining technical knowledge with industry-leading sales training, you will be selling as quickly as possible putting you in charge of your earning potential. Working as an individual or as part of a team you will gain the knowledge, skills and behaviours to enable you to successfully carry out tasks as directed and meet organisational objectives and sales targets. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: IT Technical Salesperson Pathway Level 3, Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Other Information : Axess Systems enable organisations and IT leaders to improve their organisation through brilliant IT.
As Cloud & Virtualisation Integrator, Axess assess, design, deploy, support and refine IT Systems to ensure you achieve business efficiency, which makes people sit up and take notice. So whether you are looking for Consultancy, Support and Managed Services or want to migrate to the cloud, you are in the best possible hands by using Axess Systems.
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team, there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications and financial benefits.
Things to consider : Training provider
Intermediate level IT technical salesperson standard.
You’ll gain all the skills you need to succeed in sales, including new business development, account management and solution sales. You’ll earn a Level 3 industry recognised qualification as an IT Technical Salesperson along with numerous manufacturer certifications from the likes of HP, Dell, Microsoft, Cisco to name a few and we’ll be by your side every step of the way
Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will receive NVQ level 3 certificates, along with functional skills in maths, English and ICT as well as an Employment rights and responsibilities project.
The map below shows the employer's location