Job Title : Account Manager Apprenticeship
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Bridgwater)
Location : Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 4TN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03795
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of the British Car Auctions for en enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship, whilst working as a trainee Account Manager!
Qualifications Required : GCSE's grade A-C preferable but not essential.
Vacancy Detail : Remit are recruiting on behalf of the British Car Auctions for en enthusiastic and motivated individual to complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship, whilst working as a trainee Account Manager!
The apprentice will establish and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with designated customers, in compliance with the Company’s business ethics and practices, so that the customers are encouraged to increase the number of vehicles entered for sale with the Company and so that the number of vehicles sold is maximised.
Key responsibities include:
• Where applicable canvass designated customers to maximise vehicle entries and ensure that any appropriate transport requests are processed.
• Process vehicles entered for sale so that service level agreements are correctly applied.
• Maintain Pre-Sales Reports, Assured reports and Flash reports.
• Regularly liaise with designated customers to ensure that all pre and post-sale reporting requirements are adhered to.
• Produce and amend as necessary any required documentation, entry forms or catalogue listings in accordance with the Company’s procedures and the customer’s service level agreements.
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager.
• Advise designated customers on industry market conditions and achievable selling prices of vehicles entered for sale so that customers’ expectations are realistic, bids from purchasers are accepted and the Company’s services are fully utilised.
• Ensure that any of the Company’s services used by designated customers (such as valet, wash, transport, appraisal reports and inspection reports) are correctly documented and reported so that the Company is able to charge the customers the appropriate level of fees and commission
• Participate in presale marketing activities for every relevant sale to maximise sale day activity.
• Actively participate in provisional sale activity to ensure maximum conversions for each relevant sale.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development.
• Participate in vehicle Lotting and allocation of vehicles and occasional driving on busy sales days to make sure vehicles are in place before the auction begins.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours p/w, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 01/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 09/09/2019
Personal Qualities : The role of Account Controller requires a high degree of relationship building with customers – hence the job holder must be able to gain the trust and confidence of the customer by detailed account management, industry knowledge and interpersonal skills.
Skills Required : • Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain successful relationships
• Confident with good interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of accuracy
• Good organisation skills
• Motivated and keen to learn
Future Prospects : If you’re looking for an apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you!
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
The map below shows the employer's location