Job Title : Logistics Co-ordinator Apprenticeship
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Paddock)
Location : Paddock Wood, Kent, TN12 6BE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03782
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of the British Car Auctions for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to assist the Transport Manager in various procedures.
Qualifications Required : GCSE grade A-C or equivalent qualifications in Maths and English required for this role.
Vacancy Detail : Working within the automotive industry at the busy centre, Remit are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team at the British Car Auctions as a Logistics Co-ordinator apprentice that will provide ongoing support to the Transport Manager in various procedures. Driving License is a requirement for this role.
The key responsibilities typically include:
• Customer engagement / new and current business opportunities
• Liaise with group automotive contacts
• Data input
• Proof of delivery process
• Invoice Payment process (Cross Referencing)
• Plan the most cost effective load structure by adhering to all service level expectations
• Ensure Service levels are adhered to with regards to delivery & collection time frames
• Service review procedure with our Rental Drivers and Sub contractors
• Assist with driver queries and handover process
• To be acting Transport Lead in the absence of the Transport Manager
• Complaints handling and procedure
On site parking is available for staff however Paddock Wood Train Station is a five minute walk and there are regular bus services covering the surrounding areas.
Click the link to apply and kick-start your career with this fantastic opportunity!
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours p/w, 8:30am-17:30pm
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 29/11/2019
Possible Start Date : 11/11/2019
Personal Qualities : - Driving License (or currently working towards one)
- Interested in Logistic Engineering
- Interested in Personal Development
- Interested in the Automotive industry
- Has an understanding of all office programs, with particular interest in Excel (Data Manipulation)
Skills Required : - Administrative Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisation skills
Future Prospects : If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
The map below shows the employer's location