Job Title : Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Senso Cloud
Location : Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG12 4DE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03774
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of Senso Cloud, a business who never stop moving forwards and strive to push requirements. They are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their outgoing, creative digital team!
Qualifications Required : GCSE English and Maths at grade A* - C/9 - 4 or the Functional Skills equivalent
Vacancy Detail : This is a fantastic opportunity for an intelligent, technically and creative individual to join a team who offer all an All in One Software for Network, Classroom, Safeguarding and Asset Management, As a Digital Marketing Apprentice you will have the chance to learn and develop on your skills around a team of professionals whilst working towards and Industry accredited qualification in the Digital Marketer Standard.
Key Responsibilities of the Job Role are:
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
• Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
• Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
All support and training shall be provided and no previous experience is necessary but would be beneficial.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 02/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 09/09/2019
Personal Qualities : Hardworking
Passion to Succeed
Interest in Digital Marketing
Skills Required : It is very important that you are able to learn, be competent, yet be able to adapt
Social Media Exposure
Future Prospects : Future Progression is available within the company after the successful completion of the Apprenticeship
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Other Information : This is a basic apprenticeship salary where hard work will be rewarded with bonuses
The map below shows the employer's location