Job Title : Business Administration Apprenticeship
Employer : Turning Point
Location : Manchester, Greater Manchester, M1 4HN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03715
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of Turning Point, who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team, and contribute to the overall success of the R&A department’s objectives and maintain effective service delivery.
Qualifications Required : • Good general education including GCSE English or equivalent.
Vacancy Detail : Turning Point are a social enterprise, providing specialist and integrated services which focus on improving lives and communities across mental health, learning disability, substance misuse, primary care, the criminal justice system and employment.
Remit are offering an opportunity for a motivated individual to join the team to contribute to the overall success of the R&A department’s objectives and maintain effective service delivery. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide specific administrative support to the Risk and Assurance Team
- Answering and logging calls
- Collating and sending movements
- Booking travel and hotels (within budget)
- Updating travel and staff-expenses sheet
- Raising orders
- Servicing specific team meetings.
- Operate as part of the helpdesk team and respond to departmental related queries
- Coordinate research governance process, specifically following-up research applications and projects
- Keeping the research register up to date
- Keep the Risk and Assurance Team’s intranet pages up to date and relevant
- Dealing politely with all customers, whilst remaining within procedures
- Support the delivery of our Customer Feedback Policy by recording feedback in Datix software and disseminating correspondence
- Ensuring consistency and high quality data entry at all times
- Develop and circulate Medicine and Medical Device Alerts to all Turning Point premises
- Update Turning Point Policies & Procedures to reflect legislative changes, as directed
- To provide specific administrative support in relation to team meetings specifically: Risk and Assurance Team meeting, Service User Involvement Committee
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37 hours p/w, Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary : £230.76 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 12/08/2019
Skills Required : • The ability to work as part of a team, demonstrating support to R&A team members and others.
• Good numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent time keeper.
• Maintain a log of all inquiries and action taken, chase progress as necessary.
• To ensure that confidentiality as required under Data Protection is strictly maintained reporting any perceived breaches to the line manager.
• Experience in a customer facing role.
• Experience of Outlook calendar coordination for meetings
Future Prospects : We are looking for somebody to learn and grow with the company. There will be a full time position for the successful candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : As a business administrator, you will be involved in tasks such as managing diaries and making travel arrangements, filing both manually and electronically, helping to organise events or meetings and keeping an eye over a company’s records. You will develop excellent communication skills to help deal with a huge variety of people and will get to learn about your company’s different processes and systems used to run the business. At Level 3, you will also start to learn how to manage other employees, take responsibility for areas of the office and place orders and manage stationery. As a result, you will receive the following qualifications: Level 2 Business Administration Framework and Functional Skills English and Maths if applicable.
Other Information : - You may receive a call from a Nottingham number (0115) to discuss this role further and asked to complete some online assessments.
The map below shows the employer's location