Job Title : IT Apprentice - Digital Project Co-Ordinator
Employer : Brave Creative
Location : Cambs, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03639
Brief Description : Remit Group are once again recruiting on the behalf of Brave Creative, a medium sized agency with a highly respected reputation within the Marketing Industry. They're looking to bring on a new IT Junior Project Co-Ordinator within their talented team!
Qualifications Required : To be considered for this role, ideally, you will need 5 GCSEs (A* - C/9 - 4) including Maths and English as a minimum.
Vacancy Detail : The role will mean joining Brave Creative's talented team and helping to support their aggressive digital growth strategy. You could be responsible for bringing internal and external processes to life and supporting the ambition of the digital delivery team being able to support clients and the internal team.
As a Junior Digital Project Coordinator, you will be working alongside an experienced team of web developers, marketers, designers, SEO experts, account managers and business development consultants. They all work together to create beautiful websites and run digital and traditional marketing campaigns for a variety of clients across multiple industries. Apart from having a friendly personality and a good, professional attitude, you will contribute to the inner workings of the company, helping provide second-to-none service quality for new and existing clients.
You will report directly to the Project Manager who will mentor you whilst working on real-life projects supporting clients which will give you the opportunity to learn practically while under their guidance and other peers and senior managers. You will be involved in predominantly web production but occasionally need to plug into technical online marketing requirements. This might include being a part of the project process; from initial briefing and website architecture, right down to design and web development. You will work closely with an experienced team in helping bring to life strategies, ideas and digital executions for their clients.
● Help schedule and manage the production of digital projects between all key disciplines and production processes
● Aid senior project managers in ensuring projects are implemented according to requirements and specifications, continually reviewing work for accuracy and quality
● Dialogue with customers on a regular basis to ensure tasks are progressing
● Work with the project manager to manage resources
● Help the team with ongoing client service and support
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary : £146.25 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 19/07/2019
Possible Start Date : 29/07/2019
Personal Qualities : ● Adaptability and flexibility
● Positive energy and can-do attitude
● Mature and calm under pressure
● Vocal in a constructive and diplomatic way
● Must be a bright, ambitious and eager character
● Not afraid to ask questions
● Passion for all things digital
● Strong sense of team
● Eager to learn in a constantly evolving environment
● Excellent attention to detail
Skills Required : ● A passion to deliver the highest standards of work.
● Knowledge of working with Magento, WordPress or any CMS would be useful.
● Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to support the management of multiple ongoing projects.
● A creative approach to problem-solving.
● Have a creative, technical and analytical mindset.
● Ability to communicate effectively in technical and business environments with both colleagues and clients.
● A team player mentality.
● Positive, can-do attitude.
● Ideally, you’ll already have experience of working in a fast-paced agency or similar environment, but that’s not essential. What’s more important is a great attitude, conscientious approach, organisation, common sense and the desire to learn.
Future Prospects : You will be shadowing and learning from an experienced digital project manager, other talented individuals who want you to grow and develop into a successful project coordinator yourself. Subsequently, the aim is that this role may expand once you have learned enough about the role, projects and the digital sector.
Training to be Provided : The apprenticeship includes a balance of content in technical, business and interpersonal areas, designed to ensure you have an appropriate set of skills to operate in today’s IT and Telecoms job roles. The technical content includes a choice of units for Software Development, Web Development, Technical Support, Telecommunications and Databases. IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professional Level 3 includes: Level 3 IT Professional Competence Diploma, Level 3 ICT Systems and Principles Diploma, Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT L2
Other Information : Out of all the other agencies out there, why should you choose Brave? Well, aside from being a really friendly bunch of normal people:
● We win awards!
● Performance related to appraisals.
● Super fun team outings.
● 31 days annual leave including Bank Holidays and shut down at Christmas!
● An extra day off for your birthday! We care
Things to consider : How will you commute to the location?
During this Apprenticeship you will be learning the following skills:
● How websites are designed, built and maintained
● How to manage projects, time and budgets using different tools and techniques
● How to identify risks and plan ahead
● People skills and management
● Analyse business concerns and suggest improvements
● Business skills and strategic thinking
● Presentation and client communication skills
● Online marketing, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and how they contribute to a successful website build
● Learn how traditional branding and marketing can feed into holistic digital delivery
● Problem-solving when faced with different challenges
● How to inspire, communicate and collaborate with colleagues from all disciplines
● Passionately deliver high-quality work on time and on budget
The map below shows the employer's location