Job Title : Payroll Administrator - Business Admin Apprenticeship
Employer : Integral Newcastle upon Tyne
Location : Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE2 4LD
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03625
Brief Description : Remit are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious employer based in Newcastle upon Tyne for an apprentice to join their HR & Payroll team.
Qualifications Required : Good standard GCSE level (English and Maths grades A - C)
Vacancy Detail : This role will provide administrative support to the Payroll team and duties will include:
• Control both incoming and outgoing post
• Produce letters and correspondence as and when requested
• Assist with pre payroll data collection
• Assist with post payroll routines
• Control and scan documentation onto INVU
• Ensure that telephone queries are dealt with efficiently and precisely
• Produce and complete Excel spreadsheets as and when required
• Ensure that the payroll department is maintained in a professional tidy, and organized manner at all times.
Maintain effective communication and support to the business and colleagues
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hours pw; Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.00
Salary : £230.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 14/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 24/06/2019
Personal Qualities : You will need to be a great team player with a 'can do' attitude in order to support the team. At times this will be a very busy environment and you will need to be able to cope under pressure.
Skills Required :
IT literate with experience of Word & Excel
Previous experience in an office environment
Reliable, conscientious and organised
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
Other Information : Candidates will be expected to demonstrate the following company values:
• Focus – We make it Happen. It’s easier to do a job right first time, than to explain why you didn’t
• Accountability – We are responsible for our actions
• Consideration – Treat everyone as we wish to be treated ourselves
• Excellence – We set the standard. The lowest standard we demonstrate is the highest we can expect from others.
30 minute lunch break
Smart casual workwear with dress down day on Fridays.
The map below shows the employer's location