Job Title : Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Employer : Haydock Commercials Scania Ltd - Preston
Location : Bamber Bridge,, Lancashire, PR5 8BW
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03607
Brief Description : We are recruiting on behalf of one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles. Due to their continued success Scania are recruiting for an Apprentice Business Administrator who takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.
Qualifications Required : • Minimum requirements are a Grade 4 or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths
Vacancy Detail : Based at Haydock Commercials you will have the opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge whilst training through the Scania Apprenticeship Programme which is considered one of the best in the industry. As part of this role you will learn how to deliver a quality service by:
• Dealing with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• Obtaining customer authorisation, checking customer account details including order numbers and level of remaining credit
• Being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and correspondence.
• Data inputting
• Creating job cards and booking time cards for work needing to be carried out on customers vehicles
• Assisting with other duties as and when required
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday- Friday 08:30- 17:00
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 21/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 01/07/2019
Personal Qualities : • High level of attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a dedicated approach to work
Skills Required : • Good organisational skills
• Good all round communication skills with internal and external customers
Future Prospects : At Scania they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout their Global organisation.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
Other Information : • You will be contacted to discuss this opportunity further and guide you through the application process by a Nottingham (0115) number.
The map below shows the employer's location