Job Title : Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Employer : West Way Nissan Manchester
Location : Manchester, Greater Manchester, M12 6JZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03593
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of West Way Nissan for a Parts Advisor Apprentice. You’ll benefit from extensive training whilst gaining hands on work experience. You’ll also be supported in studying for a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification!
Qualifications Required : GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications required for this role.
Vacancy Detail : West Way Nissan is looking to appoint an Apprentice Parts Advisor to join our successful Parts departments covering West Way Nissan, dealerships in Manchester, Oldham and Rochdale.
The ideal candidate will be computer literate, have an outgoing personality with a pleasant telephone manner and be able to work on their own initiative as a key member of hard-working team. A clean driving licence is desirable, while full training will be given including the ability to gain a nationally recognised qualification.
• Assist on the Parts Trade Counter to advise & supply parts to private and business customers
• Handle parts purchase financial transactions including administration
• Assist on the Workshop Counter to supply internal parts to a team of Technicians
• Handle parts enquiries by phone and email.
• Source products via the manufacturer
• Advise retail customers on availability of parts & delivery time scales
• Ensure all parts are logged in & out using the dealership computer system
• Deliver a professional & efficient service to all customers & colleagues
• Work closely with the Parts Manager and Parts Advisors to ensure smooth running of the Parts Department
• Carry out parts stock takes and audits.
• Maintain an orderly and tidy parts department
You will receive a competitive salary, contributory pension scheme, 3 x salary life cover, 23 days holiday rising to 25 with service and a preferential car purchase scheme. If you believe you have the skills for this role, please apply below.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours each week, may include evenings & weekends.
Salary : £230.76 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 01/09/2019
Possible Start Date : 09/09/2019
Personal Qualities : - Motivated
- Show initiative
- Positive attitude
- Well presented
- Good sense of humour
Skills Required : As a Vehicle Sales Apprentice you will need to demonstrate:
* Knowledge of the West Way Nissan Group
* Confidence and an outgoing personality
* A smart and professional appearance and manner
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good level of numeracy
* Ability to build and maintain good customer relationships
* Competent IT skills – both computers and other hardware such as tablets, smart phones etc.
* An interest in vehicles and their new technologies
* Ability to communicate technical knowledge to customers
* Good presentation skills
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own caseload of work
* Excellent work ethic
* A full driving licence is essential
Future Prospects : Permanent position available for a successful apprentice with progression opportunities available.
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
Other Information : A full, clean driving license is required for this role as the apprentice will be expected to locate between three sites in Manchester, Rochdale and Oldham.
The map below shows the employer's location