Job Title : Business Administration Apprenticeship
Employer : BCA Vehicle Services (Southampton)
Location : Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 1HJ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03544
Brief Description : Remit are working with BCA Vehicle Services to recruit a Business Admin apprentice to join their team of 5 administrators at their busy Car Import Centre.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-D (9-3) in English and Maths and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office. Full training with their in-house system will be given.
Vacancy Detail : Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease and meet tight deadlines. The role of the Administrator include:
• Time and attendance administration for the employees and subcontractors onsite
• Documenting any and all damages to vehicles (internal and external damages), which would include chasing departments for photos of the damages, uploading documentation to external portals for insurance purposes
• Booking and scheduling external companies to come onsite
• Carry out ply lining to customer vehicles
• Support the Finance department with fuel sheets, petty cash. reports.
• Supporting the Admin Manager with scanning documents and saving onto the system, such as training documents, license checks, tool box talks/site communication documents.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours, 8am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday, 30 minutes for lunch
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 21/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 01/07/2019
Personal Qualities : BCA are looking for an enthusiastic people person, so someone who is approachable, not afraid to speak to new people and has a friendly attitude.
Skills Required : • Must be computer literate especially familiar with Excel
• Quick learner
• Flexible and keen to learn
Future Prospects : If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
The map below shows the employer's location