Job Title : Business Admin Apprentice - Sales Team
Employer : BCA Measham Commercials
Location : Measham, Derbyshire, DE12 7DS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03542
Brief Description : Remit are working with BCA Remarketing to recruit a Business Admin apprentice to join their busy Commercials side of their Measham Auction Centre.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-D (9-3) in English and Maths and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office. Full training with their in-house system will be given.
Vacancy Detail : Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease and meet tight deadlines. As well as being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and inquiries, as an Administrator you’ll be providing support for the Commercials Auction Centre with pre and post sales tasks, including:
• Provide a comprehensive and reliable administration service.
• Use of Excel and in-house computer systems
• Collect payments and record deposited bids from customers
• Registering new vehicles including all service history and prepare documents for auction purposes
• Prepare all paperwork required by the sales department to meet auction deadlines and allocate vehicles with lot numbers.
• Rostrum Clerking duties of preparing the Rostrum for sales days.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 21/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 01/07/2019
Personal Qualities : BCA are looking for an enthusiastic people person, so someone who is approachable, not afraid to speak to new people and has a friendly attitude
Skills Required : • Must be computer literate
• Excellent attention to detail
• High level of accuracy
Future Prospects : If you’re looking for an apprenticeship which could lead not just to a job but a long-term career with opportunities for promotion and progression, then this could be for you.
Training to be Provided : The role of an Administrator is an important one, as they ensure the proper flow of office procedures and support various departments while maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
As an apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 / Level 2 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship Framework.
The map below shows the employer's location