Job Title : Vehicle Parts Advisor Apprenticeship
Employer : Coombe Accident Repairs Services Ltd
Location : Sutton, London, SM3 9RN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Vehicle Parts - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Automotive
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03511
Brief Description : Coombe Accident Repairs Services Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Operations Advisor. You will be mentored by their own fully qualified Parts Advisor in all the latest techniques.
Qualifications Required : Good levels of English, Maths and ICT.
Vacancy Detail : The Parts Consultant Apprenticeship responsibilities will include:
• Building long-term relationships with local customers
• Managing stock and picking parts
• Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
• Taking orders over the telephone and up-selling to increase invoice value
• Making outbound calls to raise customer awareness and achieve sales
• Actively promoting offers, discounts and customer competitions
• Limit credits and returns by sending the right parts, first time
Become an essential, trusted part of your customers’ business
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8:30-5:30 Mon-Fri
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 07/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 07/06/2019
Skills Required : You will need to have a high level of attention to detail and working to a high standard, as you will be many customers first point of contact within the company and eventually a trusted advisor on solving any issues they may have.
Being computer literate would also be an advantage.
Future Prospects : There is a large gap in the motor trade, where people are crying out for highly skilled Parts Advisors. Do you have the passion and commitment to rise to the challenge?
Training to be Provided : This is a Parts Advisor Apprenticeship, delivered by Remit Group.
An Apprenticeship is a work-based training programme, so as well as working and being trained in Coombe Accident Repair Centers Parts Department, you will also attend Remit’s Academy based near Pride Park in Derby, on a 5-day block release once over the 18-month apprenticeship. You will also be assigned an Apprentice Development Coach who will visit you in the workplace, every 4-6 weeks, as part of our commitment to your development and to ensure you succeed.
• VRQ & VCQ level 2 certificates as a Parts Consultant
• Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT (if required)
N.B All accommodation, food and travel costs are met by the Employer.
The map below shows the employer's location