Job Title : Site Manager Apprenticeship
Employer : Applegreen Chatteris
Location : Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, PE16 6QZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03482
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of AppleGreen for Apprentice Site Managers to work within their service stations.
Qualifications Required : GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
A-Levels preferred but not essential.
Full, clean driving license.
Vacancy Detail : AppleGreen operate Service Stations up and down the UK and are looking for Site Managers to join some sites. The successful candidates will be provided with training, and will receive a nationally recognised qualification in Team Leading at Level 3. The main responsibility is to manage a service station and forecourt whilst completing the programme. Training is all in house, you will not be required to attend college, and management experience is preferred but not essential.
The responsibilities of the role are, but are not limited to;
* Operate the Business strictly in accordance with Applegreen Operations System Manual
* To provide excellent customer service standards
* To assist in driving sales forward and achieving sales targets
* Comply fully with and perform and fulfil all requirements whatsoever made by any health, public, local or other authority or any court or similar body or anybody with jurisdiction and/or ability or entitlement to make orders or direction in respect of the conduct of the Business
* To maintain and comply with all required and licences, approvals and permits required including Auto Fuel Traders licence and Dangerous substance licence
* To communicate all key information to the store team in the most effective way
* To understand the Recruitment process and recruit train, coach and develop the team to ensure that they deliver brand standards and a great customer experience through a clear people plan
* To understand fully the P&L report that is produced each month and act upon the financial/performance data to ensure the shop is run in the most efficient and profitable manner
* Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing displays/fridges within company guidelines and planograms
* To ensure all stock is rotated at all times
* To complete Food Training Levels 1+2 and Food Passport where required
As part of the application process you will be asked to complete online assessments in English and Maths.
If you apply for this role, please expect a call from 0115 975 9550 (Nottingham number).
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours per week, flexibility required, working 5 out of 7 days.
Salary : £300.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/08/2019
Possible Start Date : 12/08/2019
Personal Qualities : - Approachable
Skills Required : - Management skills (experience is preferred but not required)
- Candidates must be able to drive, as you will be asked to attend training at other sites
- Decision making
- Strong communication
Future Prospects : Applegreen are looking for managers of the future, permanent position available on completion of the apprenticeship for a successful candidate.
Training to be Provided : As an apprentice, you will work closely with management who will offer guidance on tasks and goals you will be expected to achieve. You may be involved in supporting and developing other team members while monitoring resources and workload on a day to day basis. You will learn about different leadership styles and ways to support and develop other people in the team to improve their performance. You will learn about managing people and how to deliver both positive and constructive feedback to your team,. You will learn about managing conflict, whether that be with colleagues, customers or clients and you will develop your personal attitudes and behaviours to help when leading a team. As a result you will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & maths Level 2
Other Information : The salary will be National Minimum Wage for your age: April 2019- 25+ £8.21, 21-24 £7.70, 18-20 £6.15, Under 18 £4.35.
The map below shows the employer's location