Job Title : Web Developer Digital Marketing Apprentice
Employer : Elliott Young Ltd
Location : Thurleigh, Bedfordshire, MK44 2YP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03389
Brief Description : This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an independent brand and communications agency, you will be working closely with the team to develop and deliver digital marketing strategies and more specifically website design and social media marketing.
Qualifications Required : 5 GCSEs graded A-C and above (or equivalent) in English, ICT and maths
Vacancy Detail : Remit Group are recruiting on behalf of Elliott Young ltd.
You will be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, will be working closely with the team to develop and deliver digital marketing and web development strategies. We are seeking an apprentice with an artistic flair and design capabilities to assist in the production and implementation of digital marketing and web development campaigns.
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will assist in:
• The planning and executing of marketing campaigns using creative tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Creating images, artwork and visuals such as Web banners, Digital brochures and Interactive designs
• Retouching and Illustration duties
• Design, develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Writing and optimise content for website’s, campaigns and designs
• Attaining key performance indicators
• Involvement in the creation, development and test planning of digital marketing strategies with a goal to increase traffic and conversions
• Continuously researching and identifying new trends, evaluating new technologies and applying new visual techniques and methods
• Analysing customer specifications and develop ideas and concepts for optimization
• Working on graphics for websites
• Liaising with customers and sharing designs & logos including amending final designs to client specifications and gain full approval
• Support clients in the development and provision of marketing information to support their roles
• Providing analytic reports for marketing activities to support with future planning and budgets
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
Salary : £146.25 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 09/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 12/05/2019
Personal Qualities : Passion for Digital Marketing
Keen to build career in this field
The ideal candidate needs to demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills and have a good understanding of the Adobe Creative Tools.
You should have a genuine passion for the web and emerging trends and technologies within the industry and you should inspire other developers, account handlers and designers to utilise their skills to transform client visions in to leading-edge web applications.
Skills Required : Experience in Adobe Software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Not essential but desirable skills in Social media and Marketing campaigns / advertising
Positive work ethic / can-do attitude
Accuracy and attention to detail
Creative and willing to learn
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location