Job Title : Customer Service Apprentice - Level 2
Employer : BCA Fleet Solutions (Geddington)
Location : Corby, Northamptonshire, NN18 8AA
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03387
Brief Description : Remit are working with BCA Fleet Solutions who are looking to recruit a Customer Service apprentice to join their team.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-D (9-3) in English and Maths and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office. Full training with their in-house system will be given.
Vacancy Detail : The role works with BCA's major customers within the Manufacturer and Rental market, working collectively to deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage customers daily requirements in line with their Service Level Agreements.
• Manually creating customer orders within the BCA systems.
• Auditing systems ensuring order creating is correct.
• Ensure all customer enquiries/concerns are responded to within the agreed time parameters via the telephone or email.
• Ensure all Customer Services processes are documented and always up to date for training and audit purpose
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours, 8:30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, 1/2 hour lunch
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 17/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 27/05/2019
Personal Qualities : BCA are looking for an enthusiastic people person, so someone who is approachable, not afraid to speak to new people and has a friendly attitude
Skills Required : • Able to demonstrate strong Customer Service skills
• The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of customers.
• Able to prioritise and multi-task and work to deadlines.
• You will need to have a flexible and positive approach to tasks.
Future Prospects : For anyone looking to work in the diverse world of customer service, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
The map below shows the employer's location