Job Title : Customer Service Practitioner
Employer : N C Cammack
Location : Colchester, Essex, CO6 2NS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03312
Brief Description : Remit are working with N C Cammack who are looking to recruit a Customer Service apprentice to join their team within the Traffic office.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-D (9-3) in English and Maths and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office. Full training with their in-house system will be given.
Vacancy Detail : Main purpose of job:
To value and recognise customer’s needs, working collectively to deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
Your main duties will include:
• To ensure that all calls are dealt with promptly, resolving inquiries at first point of contact.
• To understand all service level agreements with customers
• To provide information to customers by verifying understanding of their request.
• To update customers by providing information relevant to their query.
• To oversee booking in of delivery times for customers as required.
• To follow up on timed deliveries and to take actions as necessary.
• Support the compilation of Key Performance Indicators
• Provide Pallet services, groupage and Fleet quotes to customers.
• Perform any administrative tasks.
• To conduct Sales calls and to arrange appointments.
• To distribute minutes from quarterly meetings with customers
• Ensure E-Stirling user set up is completed.
• Perform general office duties for all departments to assist in the smooth running of the operation.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 Hours, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm, 1hr lunch break.
Salary : £160.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 21/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 27/05/2019
Personal Qualities : N C Cammock are looking for an enthusiastic people person, so someone who is approachable, not afraid to speak to new people and has a friendly attitude
Skills Required : • Able to demonstrate strong Customer Service skills
• The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of customers.
• Able to handle difficult situations in a calm and confident manner.
• You will need to have a flexible and positive approach to tasks.
Future Prospects : For anyone looking to work in the diverse world of customer service, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
Other Information : Due to the rural location, own transport would be an advantage
The map below shows the employer's location