Job Title : IT Apprenticeship – Support Technician
Employer : File Dynamics
Location : Bristol, Bristol, BS1 4QP
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : IT, Software, Web & Telecoms Professionals - Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03311
Brief Description : Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of File Dynamics, a leading independant UK Company who are looking for technically minded individuals to join their IT Support team in Bristol.
Qualifications Required : You will hold at least five GCSEs or equivalent qualifications.
Vacancy Detail : File Dynamics Limited is an independent company providing innovative workflow solutions and outsourced services. Their services include bespoke IT software solutions & support whilst offering complimentary human resources, accountancy, central print & scan solutions and health & safety.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to achieve a nationally recognised IT qualification in an environment that provides support, training and practical work experience. This opportunity is a good alternative to going to university, where you will achieve up to a Level 3 qualification, with the potential for further qualifications in the future.
Main responsibilities include:
• To provide clear and prompt support for all File Dynamics’ end users/customers
• To communicate efficiently with end users/customers through all methods of communication such as telephone, e-mail or face-to-face
• To take responsibility/ownership for all issues that are reported, record them appropriately, deal with them in an efficient and timely manner, or escalate the issue to the relevant team and to communicate effectively to the end user/customer in accordance with the IS Support departments SLA’s
• To maintain and audit key applications in respect of end users and access levels
• Performing administrative duties
• Creating and maintaining IT documentation for internal use and end users
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Total hours per week
Salary : £150.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 27/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 27/05/2019
Personal Qualities : You will be a keen learner, with the ability to balance the challenges at work versus the demands of studying.
Skills Required : Previous experience is not necessary, but you will be enthusiastic and motivated to learn and to develop a career within IT
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to work under pressure, with the ability to prioritise and be organised
You will be a good team player, have excellent client care skills and be computer literate
Training to be Provided : This is a Light Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship, delivered by our training partner, Remit Group.
Training is delivered in the workplace and on block release at the Remit Academy in Derby. This means you will be required to stay in a hotel for 15 separate weeks (Mon – Fri) over the duration of the programme. All associated costs for training are met by the employer and there will be no cost to you. You will also be assigned a dedicated Development Coach who will visit you every 4-6 weeks at the workplace, giving 1-2-1 information, advice and guidance.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
• Apprenticeship Standard Light Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician
• Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
• F Gas air conditioning qualification
Other Information : Successful completion of the apprenticeship will achieve the Level 3 in Advanced IT Technical Support
You will receive support which will be through a combination of face-to-face meetings and online support. Permanent position for the right candidate
Once you have completed your apprenticeship you will receive:
NVQ Level 3 in Advanced IT Technical Support
Things to consider : Travelling to and from the workplace.
The map below shows the employer's location