Job Title : Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Manchester)
Location : Manchester, Greater Manchester
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03244
Brief Description : Remit are working with BCA Remarketing to recruit a Customer Service apprentice for their ever expanding Customer Service team.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-D (9-3) in English and Maths and a good working knowledge of IT/Microsoft Office. Full training with their in-house system will be given.
Vacancy Detail : Main purpose of job:
To value and recognise customer’s needs, working collectively to deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
Your main duties will include:
• Demonstrate the department’s values and behaviours.
• Promoting our range of sales and services to existing and new buyers.
• Processing applications for access to BCAs Online systems.
• Providing information and advice to any customer inquiring about our services.
• Ensuring customer details held on file are up to date and accurate.
• Respond to inquiries via email or live chat.
• Act on Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer feedback to improve our customer’s experience.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of your manager.
• Where required, liaising between internal departments and customers.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hours, 8:30am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
Salary : £314.30 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 28/06/2019
Possible Start Date : 08/07/2019
Personal Qualities : BCA are looking for an enthusiastic people person, so someone who is approachable, not afraid to speak to new people and has a friendly attitude
Skills Required : • Able to demonstrate strong Customer Service skills
• The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of customers.
• Able to handle difficult situations in a calm and confident manner.
• You will need to have a flexible and positive approach to tasks.
Future Prospects : For anyone looking to work in the diverse world of customer service, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce.
As a customer service apprentice, you will receive mentoring in the workplace and training from Remit Group to help develop your skills and achieve your Level 2
On successful completion, you will receive:
Level 1 Functional Skills in English & Maths (if required)
Level 2 in Customer Service
The map below shows the employer's location