Job Title : Customer Service
Employer : N C Cammack
Location : Colchester, Essex, CO6 2NS
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03237
Brief Description : We are looking for a highly motivated organised and customer focussed individual to join our Traffic office.
Qualifications Required : There are no entry requirements to apply
Vacancy Detail : • To ensure that all calls are dealt with promptly, resolving enquiries at first point of contact.
• To understand all service level agreements with customers
• To provide information to customers by verifying understanding of their request.
• To update customers by providing information relevant to their query.
• To oversee booking in of delivery times for customers as required.
• To follow up on timed deliveries and to take actions as necessary.
• Support the compilation of Key Performance Indicators
• Provide Pallet services, groupage and Fleet quotes to customers.
• Perform any administrative tasks.
• To conduct Sales calls and to arrange appointments.
• To distribute minutes from quarterly meetings with customers
• Ensure E-Stirling user set up is completed.
• Perform general office duties for all departments to assist in the smooth running of the operation.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 Hours, Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm, 1hr lunch break.
Salary : £160.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 19/04/2019
Possible Start Date : 29/04/2019
Personal Qualities : N C Cammock are looking for an enthusiastic people person, so someone who is approachable, not afraid to speak to new people and has a friendly attitude
Skills Required : Computer literate would be an advantage, but full training in using their in-house system will be given.
Future Prospects : For anyone looking to work in the diverse world of customer service, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for
Training to be Provided : Good or bad customer service can make or break a business. In this day and age organisations recognise the importance of good customer service; and focus on developing this within their workforce. As a customer service practitioner, you will be working in a role with a variety of customer facing responsibilities in person or over the telephone. You will often be the first and last point of contact and therefore acting as a representative of your employer. Day to day duties will vary but will have a focus on dealing with customers face to face and on the telephone. You will learn how to deal with angry or difficult customers appropriately and professionally and how to accommodate customers who may need extra assistance. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & Maths Level 1 and upskill to Level 2
Other Information : Due to the rural location, own transport would be an advantage
The map below shows the employer's location