Job Title : Business Administration Apprenticeship
Employer : Eversheds LLP
Location : Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 5DR
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03210
Brief Description : The Inhouse Team are a dedicated team of Document Production Specialists and an integral part of the Eversheds Sutherland community, delivering document processing services to Eversheds Sutherland offices worldwide.
Qualifications Required : GCSE grade A-C in Maths and English required.
Vacancy Detail : EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND
The Inhouse Team are a dedicated team of Document Production Specialists and an integral part of the Eversheds Sutherland community, delivering document processing services to Eversheds Sutherland offices worldwide. The professional background within the team is quite diverse, with experience and expertise in areas such as law, marketing, journalism, TV production, IT and teaching, which leads to a large and complementary array of skills and abilities within the team. The Inhouse Team’s aim is “to deliver the highest standards in service and quality to all practice groups and key clients”.
The responsibilities of the InHouse team can be dissected into a range of specialist areas such as; word processing from audio dictation; copy typing; amending document from instruction; formatting and styling documents to comply with company house style and brand; designing and amending pitch and presentation documents in MS office using imagery and design tools; and proofreading of legal documents to name a few. The InHouse team process upwards of 150 documents per day, with a variety of work types and deadlines from one task to the next. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our operation and add further support to our well established team.
It is your chance to be part of something special.
• Transcription of legal documents from digitally-dictated material (BigHand/Speech Recognition)
• Creating and amending legal documents, pitches and presentations using MS Office suite
• Reformatting lengthy and complex documents, performing comparisons and conversions to different formats
• Potential involvement in the prioritization and distribution of incoming work to the department
• Communicating with our clients to ensure the product meets the clients expectations and timeframe
• Liaising with colleagues and your line manager to ensure work is produced to the highest possible standard
• Following set working processes and conforming to the business’ high standards of professionalism.
Positions Available : 4
Working Week : 35 hours per week, 9am - 5pm, 1 hour lunch break.
Salary : £307.69 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 24/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 15/04/2019
Personal Qualities : • Strong working knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite
• A willingness to learn and pick up new things quickly
• Strong attention to detail
• Be methodical, process driven and like to solve problems
• Be a team player - like to your share knowledge and help people
• Work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Demonstrate high levels of confidentiality.
Skills Required : • Experience of working in a Document Production, Word Processing, Journalism, Administration or Secretarial position is preferred
• Experience in working within a busy legal or corporate environment would be advantageous.
Future Prospects : Permanent position available on completion of the apprenticeship for successful candidates.
Training to be Provided : As a business administrator, you will be involved in tasks such as managing diaries and making travel arrangements, filing both manually and electronically, helping to organise events or meetings and keeping an eye over a company’s records. You will develop excellent communication skills to help deal with a huge variety of people and will get to learn about your company’s different processes and systems used to run the business. At Level 3, you will also start to learn how to manage other employees, take responsibility for areas of the office and place orders and manage stationery. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & Maths Level 2
Other Information : - You must be available to attend an assessment day being held on the 26th March.
- You may be called by a Nottingham number (0115) to discuss this role further and asked to complete some online assessments.
- GCSE's grade A-C in Maths and English required for this role.
The map below shows the employer's location