Job Title : Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Employer : Scania Washington
Location : Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE38 8QG
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-03077
Brief Description : We are recruiting on behalf of one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles. Scania GB have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Business Administration Executive to join their team!
Qualifications Required : Minimum requirements are a Grade '4' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths.
Vacancy Detail : Scania GB are world leaders in innovation and technical excellence and are one of the world’s leading truck manufacturers. They are currently recruiting for high quality Apprentices to train as Business Administrators through their Scania Apprenticeship Programme which is considered as one of the best in the industry.
• Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• Check account detail and level of credit left, obtain authorization and obtain order numbers from customers
Being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and correspondence
• Setting and typing up documents such as letters and reports
• Data inputting
• Keeping computer records up to date and filing
• Setting up meetings and managing staff appointments
• Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
• Assist with other duties as and when required
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
Salary : £196.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 02/09/2019
Personal Qualities : • You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
Skills Required : • A keen interest and passion for Heavy Vehicle technology
• Practically minded
• Logical approach to problem solving
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
Future Prospects : Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout their Global organisation.
Training to be Provided : As Scania GBs dedicated training partner, we will deliver comprehensive training to all Apprentices periodically throughout the 2-year programme. During these training sessions, your dedicated Development Coach will review your progress, set SMART targets, and identify any additional support that you may require.
To embed your knowledge further, as part of the apprenticeship programme, Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT will be provided to ensure you have that essential knowledge, skills, and understanding to enable you to operate confidently in the workplace environment.
As a result, you will achieve:
• Level 2 and 3 in Business Administration
• Functional Skills Qualifications (if applicable) in:
Other Information : • You will be contacted to discuss this opportunity further and guide you through the application process by a Nottingham (0115) number.
• This apprenticeship opportunity has an expected start date of July/August 2019
The map below shows the employer's location