Job Title : Vehicle Parts Consultant Apprenticeship
Employer : P & J Vehicle Services Ltd
Location : Maldon, Essex, CM9 6NL
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Vehicle Parts - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Automotive
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02981
Brief Description : P & J Vehicle Services Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Consultant. You will be mentored by their own fully qualified Parts Advisor in all the latest techniques.
Vacancy Detail : The Parts Consultant Apprenticeship responsibilities will include:
• Building long-term relationships with local customers
• Managing stock and picking parts
• Learning the operational aspects of the warehouse
• Taking orders over the telephone and up-selling to increase invoice value
• Making outbound calls to raise customer awareness and achieve sales
• Actively promoting offers, discounts and customer competitions
• Limit credits and returns by sending the right parts, first time
Become an essential, trusted part of your customers’ business
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday - Friday: 8AM Start
Salary : £148.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 05/04/2019
Possible Start Date : 05/04/2019
Personal Qualities : You will need to have a high level of attention to detail and working to a high standard as you will be many customers first point of contact within the company and eventually a trusted advisor on solving any issues they may have.
Skills Required : Good Maths and English GCSE grades are desired.
Experience within the automotive industry previously would be an advantage.
Future Prospects : There is a large gap in the motor trade, where people a crying out for highly skilled Parts Advisors. Do you have the passion and commitment to rise to the challenge?
Training to be Provided : An Apprenticeship is a work-based training programme, so as well as working and being trained in the Parts Department, you will also attend Remit’s Academy based near Pride Park in Derby, on a 5-day block release once over the 18-month apprenticeship. You will also be assigned an Apprentice Development Coach who will visit you in the workplace, every 4-6 weeks, as part of our commitment to your development and to ensure you succeed.
• VRQ & VCQ level 2 certificates as a Parts Consultant
• Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT (if required)
N.B All accommodation, food and travel costs are met by the Employer.
The map below shows the employer's location