Job Title : Business Admin Apprentice - Level 2
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Measham)
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 7DY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02948
Brief Description : Do you have excellent organisation skills and able to work using your own initiative? BCA are looking for four admin apprentices to join their Sales and Business teams
Qualifications Required : There are no entry requirements to apply, we will support you to develop your skills in English and Maths.
Vacancy Detail : Working as part of a friendly team in a varied role to help the smooth running of the Auction Centre.
To collect payments and issue relevant documentation to customers in the Counter area and to ensure all pre and post-sale information is updated accurately.
• Monitor and ensure all vehicle information is accurate and that registration and lot numbers match and ensure that all sale day processing is conducted.
• Take payments in the counter area to ensure that vehicles purchased are correctly processed and all relevant paperwork is correctly sorted and distributed at end of sale.
• Provide an excellent face-to-face front of house and telephone service to customers.
• Undertake cross-functional tasks within the business administration department as necessary to meet operational requirements.
You will report to the Sales Manager and provide a comprehensive and reliable administration service to the sales team in the auction centre.
• Undertake all aspects of administration related to pre-sale and post-sale to enable the smooth operation of the sales department and prepare all paperwork required by the sales department to meet auction deadlines.
• Update systems by registering new vehicles including all service history and prepare documents for auction purposes
• Help and assist with Live Online Clerking whilst auctions are taking place.
• Assist with the allocating vehicles Lot numbers.
• Perform all administration duties related to customer service level agreements to ensure that agreed standards are met.
• Be able to deal promptly and professionally with enquiries from vendors, buyers and the general public.
For both positions:
• Undertake general administration duties to support the team and Manager. Such as typing and filing on behalf of the team.
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion and to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development.
Positions Available : 4
Working Week : 40 hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 22/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 01/04/2019
Personal Qualities : Friendly, personable and comfortable communicating with people face to face and over the telephone
Skills Required : Computer literate
High degree of attention to detail and accuracy
Able to work in a busy fast-paced office
Able to work to tight deadlines
Future Prospects : If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
Training to be Provided : Nearly every single organisation needs business administrators helping to ensure the smooth running of the business. Depending on your focus you may wish to take extra modules focusing on aspects such as marketing, customer service, social media and team leading to meet the needs of the business. As a business administrator you will be involved in managing diaries, making travel arrangements, filing helping to organise events or meetings. This apprenticeship will help you develop excellent communication skills to deal with a huge variety of people while you will also get to learn about the company’s different processes and systems used to run the business. As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
Functional Skills in English & Maths
Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
Other Information : In accordance with the Working Time Regulations, the following applies to candidates 18 years of age and older.
The working hours of the position will vary according to auction times, sale days and other requirements of the business. A flexible approach to hours of work is therefore needed. You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Things to consider : Benefits include a minimum of 23 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Internal promotion as much as possible
Cycle to work scheme
Subsidised onsite restaurant
Reward scheme that offers online and high street discounts
The map below shows the employer's location