Job Title : SCANIA Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer : Pip Bayleys Bedford
Location : Blunham, Bedfordshire, MK44 3DE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02857
Brief Description : As one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles, we have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Executive who takes pride in providing excellent customer service and has a passion for working with the best.
Qualifications Required : • No formal qualifications are needed, although a good standard of English and Maths would be an advantageous.
Vacancy Detail : We are world leaders in innovation and technical excellence and are one of the world’s leading truck manufacturers. Here at Pip Bayleys, we are currently recruiting for high quality Apprentices to train as Customer Service Executives through our Scania Apprenticeship Programme which is considered as one of the best in the industry.
• Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• MOT and service scheduling
• Updating customers with vehicle progress
• Clarify for the customer and workshop the basis for repair – Retail | Warranty | Contract.
• Check account detail and level of credit left, obtain authorisation and obtain order numbers from customers
• Inform customer of outstanding campaigns and arrange for work to be completed.
• Take responsibility to ensure customer reception area is maintained to a professional standard at all times.
• Assist with other duties as and when required
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary : £180.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/03/2019
Possible Start Date : 31/03/2019
Personal Qualities : • You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
Skills Required : • Self-motivated with a dedicated approach to work
• Good organisational skills
• Good all-round communication skills with internal and external customers
Future Prospects : Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile and provides an industry leading employment package.
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
Training to be Provided : Our dedicated training partner, Remit Group, will deliver comprehensive training to all Apprentices periodically throughout the 12 month programme. During these training sessions, your dedicated Development Coach will review your progress, set SMART targets, and identify any additional support that you may require.
To embed your knowledge further, as part of the apprenticeship programme, Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT will be provided to ensure you have that essential knowledge, skills, and understanding to enable you to operate confidently in the workplace environment.
As a result, you will achieve:
• Level 2 in Customer Service
• Functional Skills Qualifications (if applicable) in:
Other Information : • You will be contacted by REMIT Group to discuss this opportunity further and guide you through the application process.
The map below shows the employer's location