Job Title : Customer Service Executive Apprenticeship
Employer : Pip Bayleys Bedford
Location : Blunham, Bedfordshire, MK44 3DE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02857
Brief Description : We are recruiting on behalf of one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles. Scania Pip Baykeys have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Customer Service Executive to join their team!
Qualifications Required : • Minimum requirements are a Grade 4 or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths
Vacancy Detail : Scania GB are world leaders in innovation and technical excellence and are one of the world’s leading truck manufacturers. Pip Bayleys are currently recruiting for high quality Apprentices to train as Parts Consultants through their Scania Apprenticeship Programme which is considered as one of the best in the industry. As part of this role you will learn how to deliver a quality service by:
• Dealing with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• Supporting the scheduling of MOT's and services
• Updating customers with their vehicle's progress
• Identifying and understanding the type of repair e.g. Retail, Warranty, Contract.
• Obtaining customer authorisation, checking customer account details including order numbers and level of remaining credit.
• Taking responsibility to ensure the customer reception area is maintained to a professional standard at all times.
• Assisting with other duties as requested by your mentor and/or manager
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary : £180.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 31/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 01/07/2019
Personal Qualities : • You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
Skills Required : • Self-motivated with a dedicated approach to work
• Good organisational skills
• Good all-round communication skills with internal and external customers
Future Prospects : At Scania, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout their Global organisation.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
Training to be Provided : As Scania GB's dedicated training partner, we, will deliver comprehensive training to all Apprentices periodically throughout the 12 month programme. During these training sessions, your dedicated Development Coach will review your progress, set SMART targets, and identify any additional support that you may require.
To embed your knowledge further, as part of the apprenticeship programme, Functional Skills in English, Mathematics and ICT will be provided to ensure you have that essential knowledge, skills, and understanding to enable you to operate confidently in the workplace environment.
As a result, you will achieve:
• Level 2 in Customer Service
• Functional Skills Qualifications (if applicable) in:
Other Information : • You will be contacted to discuss this opportunity further and guide you through the application process by a Nottingham (0115) number.
• This apprenticeship opportunity has an expected start date of July/August 2019
The map below shows the employer's location