Job Title : Apprentice Light Vehicle Standards
Employer : ADM
Location : Coventry, Berkshire, CV6 5PY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Automotive
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02801
Brief Description : Do you have a passion to become a Light Vehicle Mechanic? If so, apply now.
Vacancy Detail : You will receive first class training in all the latest servicing and diagnostic techniques to enable you to better help your customers whether they need a standard service, MOT or wanting an engine rebuild.
Day to day tasks will vary but include:
• Servicing – carrying out checks
• MOT’s – identifying parts with wear and tear
• Vehicle Maintenance – replacing / repairing engine parts
• Diagnostics – using the latest diagnostic equipment
• Maintaining repair and service records
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 08:30 - 17:30 Mon - Fri
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 28/02/2019
Possible Start Date : 28/02/2019
Personal Qualities : You will need a passion for the automotive industry, and be able to display your reliability and hard work to the team.
Skills Required : • A keen interest and passion for motor vehicle
• Logical approach to problem solving
• An awareness of how to work safely
• An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
Future Prospects : On completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will be fully qualified as a Light Vehicle Mechanic in which you could receive an average salary between £15,000 and £35,000 a year.
Training to be Provided : This is a Light Vehicle Technician Apprenticeship, delivered by our dedicated partner, Remit Group.
Training is delivered on a block release basis at the Remit Academy in Derby.
This means you will be required to stay in a hotel for 15 separate weeks (Mon – Fri) over the 3-year duration of the course. All associated costs for training are met by the employer and there will be no cost to you.
You will also be assigned a dedicated Development Coach who will visit you every 4-6 weeks at the workplace, giving 1-2-1 information, advice and guidance.
As a result you will achieve the following:
• Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Light Vehicle Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician
• Functional Skills in English & maths (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location