Job Title : Business Administration apprenticeship Level 2 Summer start 2019
Employer : Supreme Accident & Repair
Location : Birmingham, West Midlands, B25 8HY
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02845
Brief Description : In any business, no matter what industry, administration tasks will need to be done. We are looking for the right person to join their team
Vacancy Detail : ..Working as part of a friendly team in a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
Carrying out general administrative duties within ARC Group and supporting various team members with their activities, whilst learning what is required of the different roles.
• To assist the Commercial Office Manager in the administrative function within the office and in particular the Commercial Team.
• Meet and greet visitors
• Ordering office stationery and washroom items, fuel cards and business cards.
• Booking accommodation (as and when required)
• Booking conference rooms
• Collating information for management meetings
• Collation and inputting of data into spreadsheets for Senior Management analysis i.e. company savings log, fleet and assets, customer/supplier contracts (training will be given)
• Answering telephone calls and redirecting to appropriate departments.
• General office duties to included filing, printing, scanning and photocopying.
• Ad hoc duties as and when required as defined by the Commercial Team.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:30
Salary : £156.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 22/02/2019
Possible Start Date : 25/02/2019
Personal Qualities : we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to start their career in the business world.
Skills Required : .Good levels of English, Maths and ICT.
Future Prospects : After completing the qualification, there will be an opportunity to go further in the company
Training to be Provided : or over the telephone. You will often be the first and last point of contact and therefore acting as a representative of your employer. Day to day duties will vary but will have a focus on dealing with customers face to face and on the telephone. You will learn how to deal with angry or difficult customers appropriately and professionally and how to accommodate customers who may need extra assistance. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Functional Skills in English & Maths Level 1 and upskill to Level 2
The map below shows the employer's location