Job Title : Social Media Executive Apprentice
Employer : Web Windows Marketing Ltd
Location : Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1JN
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Sector : IT
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02876
Brief Description : Remit Training are recruiting for an entry-level role in the area of digital marketing, but more specifically in the field of website and banner design on behalf of Web Windows Ltd.
Qualifications Required : GCSEs in English and Maths (equivalent to C or above)
A levels or college qualifications
Vacancy Detail : Web Windows was formed in 2002 with the mission statement of “More sight for your site.” Today, that focus is more relevant now than ever before. Web Windows services’ include display advertising, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising, design, email marketing and search engine optimisation.
Typically, Web Windows Social Media Executive will:
• Develop, create and manage digital marketing campaigns for varying audiences and clients
• Help update, maintain and create content for the Web Windows social media platforms and website including writing and optimising relevant content
• Use an online scheduling tool to build content calendars and schedule social posts for varying clients in keeping with days of interest and audience types
• Be active on their client’s social media accounts to help boost engagement, follow and like rates
• Fix any errors in online content
• Identify new trends in digital marketing evaluate new technologies
• Help with automated email marketing campaigns
• Help to build relevant hashtag banks for varying clients
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : Monday to Friday- 8:30 am - 5:00pm
Salary : £146.25 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 06/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 13/05/2019
Personal Qualities : You should have a genuine passion for the web and emerging trends and technologies within the industry and you should inspire other developers, account handlers and designers to utilise their skills to transform client visions in to leading-edge web applications.
Skills Required : Editing and writing skills to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing social media posts is an integral part of the job.
Project management skills: Social media executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Have knowledge about social media channels and keep up to date with upcoming launches, developments and updates.
Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
Future Prospects : Future progression is available after succesfully completing the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles. As a result, you will receive the following qualification: Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate. Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
Other Information : Future progression is available after successfully completing the apprenticeship.
After successfully completing the apprenticeship there is an opportunity for your contract to be made extended or permanent.
Training to be provided
The apprentice will achieve:
• Principles of Coding (Knowledge Module 1)
• Marketing Principles (Knowledge Module 2)
• Digital Marketing Business Principles (Knowledge Module 3)
The map below shows the employer's location