Job Title : Apprentice Vehicle Parts Consultant
Employer : Apollo Motor Group (Cheltenham)
Location : Cheltenham, Kent, GL52 6QX
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Vehicle Parts - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Automotive
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02812
Brief Description : Apollo Motor Group has a great opportunity for you to become THE specialist in everything automotive parts.
Qualifications Required : Minimum requirements range from 4 GCSE equivalents at Grade 4 or above.
(English and Maths mandatory, with ICT preferred but not essential)
Vacancy Detail : Parts Apprenticeship will include
• Ordering parts for the technicians in the bodyshop by phone and online.
• Regular communication with bodyshop technicians
• Chasing missing/incorrect orders
• Returning unused parts
• Receiving, identifying and handling stock
• Advice and guidance on products and keeping costs in mind
• Delivering the highest level of customer care at all times
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 8am - 5:30PM Monday - Friday
Salary : £148.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 28/02/2019
Possible Start Date : 28/02/2019
Skills Required : - Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Using initiative
Future Prospects : A qualified Parts Consultant within Apollo Motor Group can earn up to £25,000 per year.
Training to be Provided : An Apprenticeship is a work-based training programme, so as well as working and being trained in Apollo's Parts Department, you will also attend Remit’s Academy based near Pride Park in Derby, on a 5-day block release once over the 18-month apprenticeship.
You will also be assigned an Apprentice Development Coach who will visit you in the workplace, every 4-6 weeks, as part of our commitment to your development and to ensure you succeed.
As a result, you will achieve:
• VRQ & VCQ level 2 certificates as a Parts Consultant
• Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT (if required)
N.B All accommodation, food and travel costs are met by the Employer
Other Information : INDAUTO
Things to consider : You may be called by a Nottingham number (0115) to discuss this opportunity further and asked to complete some online assessments.
The map below shows the employer's location