Job Title : Business Admin Apprentice - Level 2
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Wolverhampton)
Location : Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV14 0RZ
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Business and Administration - Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02734
Brief Description : As a Business Administrator/Inventory Controller, you will be responsible for the day to day running of debt control, working with both Transport Manager and Cashiers to enable the movement of vehicles off Site in a timely manner.
Qualifications Required : No formal qualifications required and full training will be provided
Vacancy Detail : Working as part of a friendly team in a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
Carrying out general administrative duties within BCA and supporting various team members with their activities, whilst learning what is required of the different roles.
• Being the first point of contact, to investigate un sold stock on site, to resolve why and enter into sales in a timely manner
• Setting and typing up documents such as letters and reports
• Data inputting
• Ensure customers either collect or take delivery of their vehicles in a timely manner once paid for
• Keeping computer records up to date and filing
• Setting up meetings and managing staff appointments
• Deal with unknown vendor stock on site - to investigate and resolve who owns the vehicles and to enter into sale in a timely manner
• Assist Logistics Manager in the control of deliveries off site.
• Liaising with the Yard Manager to pull cars ready for hauliers to take off site, you will be handing lists of cars that are ready to be delivered, to the Yard Manager to enable the vehicles to be taken off site as quickly as possible.
• Assist in other general Administration duties
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours, 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary : £200.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 04/01/2019
Possible Start Date : 14/01/2019
Personal Qualities : Good telephone manner.
Dealing with Customers in a professional manner
Skills Required : General PC skills and awareness
Future Prospects : This is an exciting opportunity to join British Car Auctions, a fast paced company that really values your skills and hard work - a chance to work for BCA, a positive and focused team working for Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company.
Training to be Provided : Nearly every single organisation needs business administrators helping to ensure the smooth running of the business. Depending on your focus you may wish to take extra modules focusing on aspects such as marketing, customer service, social media and team leading to meet the needs of the business. As a business administrator you will be involved in managing diaries, making travel arrangements, filing helping to organise events or meetings. This apprenticeship will help you develop excellent communication skills to deal with a huge variety of people while you will also get to learn about the company’s different processes and systems used to run the business. As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
Functional Skills in English & Maths
Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
The map below shows the employer's location