Job Title : Customer Service Level 2
Employer : BCA Remarketing (Manchester)
Location : Manchester, Greater Manchester
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-02690
Brief Description : Main purpose of job:
To value and recognise customer’s needs, working collectively to deliver excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications Required : Ideally A-C (9-4) in English and Maths
Vacancy Detail : • Demonstrate the department’s values and behaviours.
• Promoting our range of sales and services to existing and new buyers.
• Processing applications for access to BCAs Online systems.
• Contacting prospective customers to promote our services.
• Providing information and advice to any customer inquiring about our services.
• Ensuring customer details held on file are up to date and accurate.
• Respond to inquiries via email or live chat.
• The confidence to think on your feet and the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of customers.
• Ability to deal with conflicts positively, handling customer dissatisfaction that do not require escalation.
• Act on Net Promoter Score (NPS) and customer feedback by engaging with customers to gain more insight to improve our customer’s journey and experience.
• You will need to have a flexible and positive approach to tasks and carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of your manager, as operationally required with a team-based approach.
• Where required, liaising between internal departments and customers
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hours, 9am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
Salary : £314.30 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 22/02/2019
Possible Start Date : 04/03/2019
Personal Qualities : Smart appearance and a friendly, approachable attitude
Skills Required : • Able to demonstrate strong Customer Service skills (listening, communication, empathy).
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Experience working within a Customer focused role
• Organised with good time management.
• Positive attitude and natural curiosity to identify improvements.
• Able to handle difficult situations in a calm and confident manner.
• Able to work under pressure whilst demonstrating strong attention to detail and excellent data entry skills
Future Prospects : For anyone looking to work in the diverse world of customer service, this opportunity could be just what you are looking for
Training to be Provided : This Apprenticeship is a 13 month work-based training programme where you can earn while you learn.
You will be assigned an Apprentice Development Coach who will visit you in the workplace, every 4-6 weeks, as part of our commitment to your development and to ensure you succeed.
• Customer Service Level 2 Standard
• Functional Skills in English, Maths & ICT (if required)
The map below shows the employer's location