Job Title : Vehicle Sales - Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer : LEEDS VW
Location : LEEDS, West Yorkshire, LS11 8TU
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01644
Brief Description : As an Customer Service Apprentice based at Sytner VW Leeds, you’ll benefit from extensive training whilst gaining hands on work experience.
Qualifications Required : A full clean driving licence is essential.
Maths & English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : Duties may vary but will typically include:
• To be friendly and approachable with an aim to help make customers feel comfortable and relaxed throughout their Retail experience.
• Assess the customer’s needs and requirements, providing customers with specific information about all Volkswagen products and creating desire and rapport.
• To excite customers about the brand whilst promoting the benefits and unique selling points of Volkswagen Cars, accessories and vehicle ownership.
• To provide a ‘hub’ for product knowledge, ensuring that product knowledge remains current and up to date; and provide a conduit for product knowledge for the retailer
• To deal with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
• To support, aid and assist the Service Manager in all areas of customer handling, problem solving and delivery of Best Company to work for and Best Company to do business objectives.
• To support, aid and assist the Service Manager in achievement of Workshop productivity levels.
• To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively carry out customer follow up in order to promote sales of labour, parts and fitted accessories.
• To be the first line of communication – meeting and greeting customers and visitors to the dealership in a professional and friendly manner.
• To receive all incoming telephone calls for the dealership in accordance with company policy.
• To deal with customer requirements in an efficient and courteous manner, ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of staff to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction.
• To ensure highest standards of personal appearance, housekeeping and availability of facilities in reception/showroom area.
• To promote excellent customer and public relations to help grow the perception and image of the dealership.
• To ensure systems and methods in all administrative matters are carried out in line with Sytner Group policies.
• To ensure accurate records are kept and updated.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours per week - Rota hours; Monday - Saturday 8.30 - 17.30 + Sunday 09.00 - 16.00
Salary : £250.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 03/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 06/05/2019
Personal Qualities : Candidates must have a keen interest in the motor industry and be reliable, with excellent timekeeping and attendance. You should also
• Be confident with an outgoing personality
• Have a smart and professional appearance and manner
• Be Self - Motivated
• Show initiative
• Positive attitude
• Good sense of humour
Skills Required : • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good level of numeracy
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to build and maintain good customer relationships
• Competent IT skills – both computers and other hardware such as tablets, smart phones etc.
• An interest in vehicles and their new technologies
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge to customers
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own caseload of work
• Excellent work ethic
Future Prospects : The opportunity to become an ongoing member of the Sytner team
Training to be Provided : This Apprenticeship usually 13-14 months: you will gain a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner and be given on the job training covering all aspects of the dealership. Your time will be spent in a place of employment where you will get to learn practical skills from seeing the real working environment. You will shadow qualified advisors so that you are able to learn first-hand how to go about your job. You will also get the opportunity to assist in the day to day tasks. A Remit Development Coach will visit you at the work place to complete teaching and learning with you. You will also attend workshops at a designated dealership to complete teaching and learning.
Other Information : You will be expected to demonstrate your knowledge of the Synter Group at all stages of the recruitment process so please research prior to your application.
As part of the recruitment process you should expect the following:
• To undertake assessments in English and Maths
• To undergo an initial telephone interview to confirm your interest and your eligibility for the apprenticeship
• To undergo an in depth telephone interview
• To produce a 2 minute video about yourself and what you have learnt about the Company
• You may be invited to attend a face to face interview with the employer
There will be ongoing training delivered by the employer for the successful candidate in addition to the apprenticeship.
Things to consider : When submitting your application, please ensure that you include details of any voluntary / charity work you have undertaken and anything that demonstrates your achievements and any ongoing commitment for example Duke of Edinburgh Scheme, travelling, Scouting etc.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
The map below shows the employer's location