Job Title : Vehicle Sales - Customer Service Apprenticeship
Employer : Sytner Group
Location : HALIFAX, West Yorkshire, HX3 7JT
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship : Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sector : Business Services
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01641
Brief Description : Remit Group are working on behalf of the Sytner Group, a prestigious car dealership to find energetic & enthusiastic people to develop a career with their team based in Halifix.
Full clean driving license & GCSE Grades A-C in English and Maths required
Qualifications Required : A full clean driving licence is essential.
Maths & English GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
Vacancy Detail : You’ll benefit from extensive internal training, alongside the apprenticeship and get the opportunity to specialise in either Sales or Service after 6 months
Duties may vary but will typically include:
• Delivering a great customer experience by being friendly and approachable to customers, ensuring that their needs are understood.
• Providing all necessary information to help the customer make an informed purchase
• Become a product expert by ensuring knowledge is up to date
• To assist with handling all customer concerns
• To keep accurate and up to date records in line with GDPR requirements
• Comply with company processes and procedures
• Ensure a professional personal appearance at all times
A bonus is payable on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 40 hours per week - Rota hours; Monday - Saturday 8.30 - 17.30 + Sunday 09.00 - 16.00
Salary : £250.00 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 03/05/2019
Possible Start Date : 06/05/2019
Personal Qualities : Candidates must have a keen interest in the motor industry and be reliable, with excellent timekeeping and attendance. You should also
• Be confident with an outgoing personality
• Have a smart and professional appearance and manner
• Be Self - Motivated
• Show initiative
• Positive attitude
• Good sense of humour
Skills Required : • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Good level of numeracy
• Ability to negotiate
• Ability to build and maintain good customer relationships
• Competent IT skills – both computers and other hardware such as tablets, smart phones etc.
• An interest in vehicles and their new technologies
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge to customers
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own caseload of work
• Excellent work ethic
Future Prospects : The opportunity to become an ongoing member of the Sytner team
Training to be Provided : This Apprenticeship usually 13-14 months: you will gain a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner and be given on the job training covering all aspects of the dealership. Your time will be spent in a place of employment where you will get to learn practical skills from seeing the real working environment. You will shadow qualified advisors so that you are able to learn first-hand how to go about your job. You will also get the opportunity to assist in the day to day tasks. A Remit Development Coach will visit you at the work place to complete teaching and learning with you. You will also attend workshops at a designated dealership to complete teaching and learning.
Other Information : You will be expected to demonstrate your knowledge of the Synter Group at all stages of the recruitment process so please research prior to your application.
As part of the recruitment process you should expect the following:
• To undertake assessments in English and Maths
• To undergo an initial telephone interview to confirm your interest and your eligibility for the apprenticeship
• To undergo an indepth telephone interview
• To produce a 2 minute video about yourself and what you have learnt about the Company
• You may be invited to attend a face to face interview with the employer
There will be ongoing training delivered by the employer for the successful candidate in addition to the apprenticeship.
Things to consider : When submitting your application, please ensure that you include details of any voluntary / charity work you have undertaken and anything that demonstrates your achievements and any ongoing commitment for example Duke of Edinburgh Scheme, travelling, Scouting etc.
Applicants who do not have a full clean driving license and GCSE Grades A - C in English and Maths will not be considered.
The map below shows the employer's location